HelloFresh Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HelloFresh

2.0

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HelloFresh (New York, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online and scheduled a call quickly with the hiring manager via the coordinator. I had a great conversation with the HM that lasted about 1 hour, mostly (75% of the time) with them sharing more about the role. At the end, they invited me to "next steps" which would include an in-person interview, and said that they would follow up with me via e-mail. When I hadn't heard back in 1 week, I reached out myself. I reached out once more several weeks later and never heard back.

I like to assume the best in people and hope that nothing's wrong, but it's truly disappointed to be invited to the next phase of the interview process and then hear nothing at all.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HelloFresh

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HelloFresh in December 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiting coordinator for an initial phone screen. The call with one of the recruiters was arranged quickly and took place a couple of days later. We went through my background and experiences, talked about the role and responsibilities. Pretty standard. I was then told that they would need a couple of weeks to determine next steps and that I will hear back soon. Well, after four weeks and two follow-ups, still nada. The irony is that every company emphasizes candidate experience (no exception here), yet, most have a hard time adhering to their own "best practices," BUT as a Recruiter-candidate, you will be judged harshly on your approach and philosophy. HelloFresh is no exception. Feels a bit hypocritical, given that (apparently) candidates don't deserve a followup email.

Recruitment Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HelloFresh in January 2019.

Interview

Following a 40 minute telephone interview which seemingly ended very well, I was told that they would contact me to let me know whether I had gotten through to the face-to-face interviews that were due to take place the following week. I was never contacted about my success or otherwise now over 3 weeks later. I sent a thank-you and follow up email one week after the telephone interview to follow up and they did not respond. Not only was this extremely unprofessional but also ironic given that I had an interview question about dealing with rejecting candidates.