HelloFresh Special Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HelloFresh Special Operations Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at HelloFresh

1.5

Special Operations Manager Interview

Interview

HelloFresh is super unprofessional. After the initial phone screen, the recruiter just ghosted me. I followed up twice, but received no response. There is really no excuse. At this stage in their development they should have a more streamlined process for communicating with candidates

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HelloFresh

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HelloFresh (Newark, NJ) in March 2018.

Interview

I was originally contacted months prior in regards to a Supply Chain Manager role. I briefly discussed this role with the recruiter, and there did not seem to be much traction on each side which was fine. Stemming from this, another recruiter reached out to me in early March in regards to an operations related role (Senior Operations Manager). From here is where it became rather uncoordinated and created a poor experience.

To consolidate, I interviewed with the first two recruiters, a director on the phone, three people on site, another person on the phone, the recruiter again, and another director on the phone, and lastly the recruiter another time.

After the on site, the managers had exceptional reviews but steered me towards a more intricate role with special operations. From here, to the recruiters defense, the director had no idea what he really wanted in this role. As a result, all of the candidates were left in limbo. My overall experience was "everyone loved your experience and skills that you can bring to the company", but no one wanted to pull the trigger on onboarding. Some of this was attributed to being "over-qualified" for some roles, some was attributed to the management team having nearly zero structure. As of now, after over two months, I've been told that the director is still deciding what he wants with this role, so no decisions have been made.

Interview Questions

• Why hello fresh? Situational questions in reference to operations...process improvements, cultural improvements, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HelloFresh (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process is an initial phone screen with HR, followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager and a final visit to HQ in NY. The HR interviewer was very unprofessional. The team is also very unresponsive and would only reach out when 'they' need to. No priority to questions that you might have.