HelloWorld Associate Producer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HelloWorld

2.5

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at HelloWorld (Troy, MI) in April 2018.

Interview

Phone interview followed by two in-person interviews with possible members/directors/senior producers that you would be working for.

Received an offer 2-3 weeks after my final interview.

The questions over the phone pertain to your skill level, culture you’re looking for and making an impression on the recruiter.

In-person, the questions are usually the same for both interviews, but mostly “how would you handle this” situations. The second interview (final) was a little more personal with questions relating to my long and short term goals, etc. after the first interview, you’ll take a written test about client relations/communication to a client. It’s easy, don’t worry! As long as you can write and apply logic, you’re going to be okay!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HelloWorld

Associate Producer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HelloWorld in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, 2nd interview with team leads, 3rd and final interview with directors. Very laid back and casual. They give you a tour of the office on the 2nd interview before they sit you down with the team leads.

Interview Questions

• If you could pick any brand in the world to work with, what would it be?   Answer Question
    • How did you stay organized at your previous position?   Answer Question