Help Scout Customer Champion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Help Scout

1 Interview Review

0.0

Customer Champion Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Help Scout.

Interview

Had a written exercise and then 4 interviews (3 by video chat and 1 in person because their recruiter was in town). The first three interviews were 30 minutes. They focused on personality, culture fit, and informal getting to know you conversation.

The 4th interview was an hour and a half with me answering customer questions in a demo inbox. A slack channel was setup to allow me to ask questions. I answered all the questions but got a few answers wrong. They said they liked me and thought I was smart but didn't show enough curiosity about my mistakes. I'm an introvert and was surprised to hear this as I spent a solid week preparing for the exercise and throughout the interview process asked several product questions. I think it was really a miscommunication or lack of understanding fully what they wanted on my part but obviously it's their call to make. I liked everyone I interacted with at Help Scout and wish I had been able to nail the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself going in support?   1 Answer

Help Scout Response

Feb 15, 2017 – Head of People Operations

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your interviews at Help Scout. We take all feedback seriously and will review how we set expectations with candidates for the project round of our hiring process. And I apologize for any miscommunication on our end. Again, thank you again for your feedback - we truly appreciate it and the time you took interviewing with us. I wish you the best in your search.