HelpSystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

1. Featured Interview

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HelpSystems (Eden Prairie, MN).

Interview

It was a series of 3+ interviews: First on the phone, followed by several onsite meetings. Everyone was very nice, and you could tell they really wanted to find someone that was a good fit, skill and personality-wise.

Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HelpSystems (Eden Prairie, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

Initially went through two phone interviews with two separate people. Everything set up through e-mailing. Was asked in for an in person interview that lasted 1.5 hours. Initially met with the senior manager of administrative services. Then the current morning receptionist. From there, met with human resources and the staffing specialist. Lastly, met with the head of one of the departments that would be assisting on projects with. Everyone was exeptionally nice!

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HelpSystems in February 2016.

Interview

I received an email from HR asking to set up a phone interview, which I had on the phone for about 20 minutes with the technical writing manager. She was very nice, and the interview went well. About a week later, I got another email from HR asking to set up a skype interview (this was in place of an in person interview because I am currently located far from the office), which was scheduled for an hour and a half with five different people. Unfortunately, I was emailed by HR the day before, cancelling my interview because they chose a different candidate.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal work environment?   Answer Question
    • How would your friends describe you?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with Adobe Suite (InDesign and Photoshop) and Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HelpSystems (Eden Prairie, MN) in January 2014.

Interview

I had 2 interviews. One with HR and one with the Account Management team. People were super friendly. Worse part was an online assessment you had to take to see how fast you think.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you turned a negative situation into a positive one.   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at HelpSystems (Eden Prairie, MN) in June 2011.

Interview

Met with Sales Manager as HR manager was on leave. Met with psychologist and performed psychometric testing. Once agreed offer process was smooth.
    A week before start a bouquet of flowers was delivered to welcome me to the company.
    First three weeks spent with a mentor training into role and company processes, very thorough on boarding process.

Interview Questions

• Explain the process you would apply to selling our product?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple, manager wanted me so she found out what I wanted and made sure I got it.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HelpSystems (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2010.

Interview

The longest interview I've ever been to -- 4 hours. Woman in HR screwed up the date and time of my interview, so when I showed up, they told me they expected me on another day. I know I had the day right because she had screwed up the date and time of my phone interview as well. I don't get good cell phone service in my apartment, so I sat at a park for 5 hours one afternoon waiting for her call; it never came. People were condescending and seemed unfriendly. Not upset that I didn't end up with the job.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HelpSystems (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

First talking with HR manager then having a technical interview with their senior consultant( asking about FTP, FTPS, SFTP and managed file transfers). after one week they gave me an offer

Interview Questions

• asking about FTP, FTPS, SFTP and managed file transfers   Answer Question