Helping Hands Home Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Helping Hands Home Care

2.6

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Helping Hands Home Care (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process is very easy. you walk in dress properly. look at the person interviewing you in the eyes and answer any questions, to the best of your abilities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you ran in, in your previous or current job. what did you do to solve the problem, and how did you feel at the end?   2 Answers

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Helping Hands Home Care (Weston, South West England, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

My interview was very formal but I was made to feel at ease, they were very responsive and very prompt with processing my information. My interviewer was well prepared and had a wealth of knowledge. She made me feel excited about the role and filled me with confidence.

Interview Questions

• I did an aptitude test which i found thought provoking and really got me thinking.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Wycombe, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Helping Hands Home Care (High Wycombe, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Began with Sending in an application and relevant required information and related documents. Then received a telephone screening call which entailed me explaining and elaborating on information provided on application form. Once this was successful I was invited for a face to face interview with one of the office recruitment team, where I had to complete an aptitude test and go through my personal experiences as well as explain what I would do in certain situations. once this was a success, I was then invited for another interview with the regional manager and another branch manager where I was asked some more questions and given the chance to ask any of my own queries. I was then told that I would be hearing from the recruitment team with a conditional offer or an unsuccessful at this time call.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions on managing situations and issues within domiciliary care.   1 Answer

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Interview

First interview was with their in house recruiter and all went really well. My second interview was with the marketing team and it went really well and was really confident. Until the manager asked me how old I was, and what I did in my free time and whether I had kids.

I did not get invited back to the next stage as they ‘found someone more suitable for the role’ but once I pushed and asked what was more suitable about this person, I found out that they hadn’t hired anyone else yet. I truly believe I was suitable for the job and my age/about whether I was having children soon was the reason I did not get the role

Interview Questions

Helping Hands Home Care Response

Jan 24, 2019 – Recruitment Marketing Manager

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a reply with Glass Door about your experience with our marketing team at Helping Hands. I can assure you that we have a non-discriminatory policy in... More

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alcester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Helping Hands Home Care (Alcester, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Fast, thorough and professional. I felt at ease quickly with my interviewers. I started with a phone interview with the head of recruitment. From there I came to the HO and undertook an IQ test followed by a face to face interview with my now manager and director. From there I was set a design task to be completed when I next came in. I came to the interview and undertook the skills test and passed with flying colours. Although it was not disclosed that I had got the job, it was pretty obvious from the reactions of my work that I would be hearing back from them shortly. The next day I heard back with confirmation.

Interview Questions

• What experience have I had and how can I bring this into my new role?   1 Answer

Care Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Helping Hands Home Care.

Interview

A brief telephone interview discussing past experience and why you want to work in care, followed by a face-to-face interview which included a few situational questions based on scenarios you may face in the role. Interview was relaxed.

Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Helping Hands Home Care (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Casual interview at branch office with one manager. Went through reasons I wanted to do the job and through a few scenario questions to test my knowledge of care work. Very easy interview/formal chat.

Care Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Helping Hands Home Care.

Interview

Asked me to bring along documents. The interviewer followed an interview question checklist. The interviewer was very easy to talk to and they were very upfront about the role.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if medication was missing in a patient’s home?   2 Answers

Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wokingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Helping Hands Home Care (Wokingham, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied on line directly from company website. 15 minute telephone interview and then 1 hour face to face interview which was in-depth and asked you for your solution to particular care scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there was a visiter and you had to attend the customers personal care   1 Answer

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Helping Hands Home Care (Coventry, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online, received a call back the following day to do a telephone interview and a few days later I did a further interview over Skype. I had a face to face interview with my manger and her manager a round a week later.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if a carer couldn't access a customer's property.   1 Answer