Helzberg Diamonds Office Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Helzberg Diamonds Office Manager Interview Questions

1.5

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Helzberg Diamonds (Spartanburg, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

I was welcomed by a jeweler on the floor and ushered to the diamond room. The manger came to interview. She asked questions pertainent to the position. It was obvious she read my resume and did her research. She then allowed me to ask questions. We had a detailed conversation about the position. It was a very good interview.

Interview Questions

• Part of being an office manager at Heltzberg is selling jewelry on the floor. Are you comfortable with that?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Helzberg Diamonds

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Helzberg Diamonds (El Paso, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

I had previously worked at the bank where store deposits were made and had a good friendship with the office manager at the time. While I was working at another location Near Helzberg, the office manager recruited me to fill her position as she was going out onto the sales floor. I had one interview with the Store Manager, it was brief as I already knew most of the staff. She offered me the job right then and I took an assessment over the phone. It was very easy. My interview was on a Tuesday and I started working the very next Monday.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are the normal interview questions. I was very nervous to meet the regional manager, but he was friendly and enjoyed talking with me. I believe that if you are honest and sincere, they see that and they like those type of people.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did negotiate somewhat. At the job I was at when I received the offer I was making $12.00 an hour. This was a management position and I was offered $11.50 to start. However I was able to also make some commission and the pressure wasn't as high as my other job. So considering both I accepted.