Hendrick Automotive Group Product Specialist/Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hendrick Automotive Group Product Specialist/Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Hendrick Automotive Group

1 Interview Review

1.0

Product Specialist/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I submitted my resume, and was called the same day for one of their Kansas City dealerships. I set up an appointment for the following day. I arrived and was handed 20 pages of paper work to fill out before my interview started. They wanted my social security number before I had even interviewed. My first interview lasted 10 minutes and was very informal. The interviewer asked me if I had a good home life, because "The women who do not last here, usually don't last because life isn't good at home, or they have kids to be there for, you don't have that problem do you?" The next two gentlemen I interviewed with great guys, they were very informative and honest about the upsides and downsides of their business.

Interview Questions

• They didn't have any format, or structured questions to ask me. I really feel like they winged the interviews, and just asked specifics about my resume.   Answer Question

After speaking with all three interviewers, and their promise to work with me on scheduling, I could not commit to working (before) 9 am to 7 pm five to six days a week. They explained that coming in on your day off is a regular occurrence, if you want to succeed. I don't mind working many hours, but I didn't want to commit to being on the other side of town until 7pm every night.