Hendrick Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Patient Sitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Abilene, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Had a great experience during interview process. Applied on day 1, got a call for interview the next day and will hear something by next week. They were very friendly and very easy to talk to. Made you feel comfortable the entire process.

Sterile Processing Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Abilene, TX).

Interview

The interview was short. just asked me about myself and if i am flexible to work any shift the questions were easy overall, then took me on a tour and showed me the department and talked more about the job and my duties

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Abilene, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied online. I received a call for an interview in less than 1 week. I interview and was called with an offer four days after the interview. I was asked to take a typing test prior to the interview. The interview was very cordial and concise.

Interview Questions

• What were my short range goals.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Abilene, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process began with the online application; this can take time (1-2 weeks), then a call to schedule an interview with HR (there are usually several individuals in this room). More of establishing a rapport and culture fit. High emphasis on customer service, past experience, wiliness to learn was as a key point. Team work and past experience with difficult clients. Also, interviewee took notes as we spoke.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior questions "tell me about yourself" "tell me when you encountered a difficult situation and how did you handle it" "Why do you want this job" "what are qualities you like about this position"-- heavy emphasis on making a career not just looking for a job.   Answer Question

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Abilene, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview process was good. I was asked to go ahead and do my peer interview while in office for my interview with the manager. They gave me time to ask questions that I had.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Abilene, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

The manager was professional, pleasant and organized. She asked several questions and allowed sufficient time for answers . A peer interview was also done on the same day with current staff members who were also professional, pleasant and courteous even though they were actively working; everyone made me feel welcome.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Abilene, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

Three assessments and an in person interview. Lasted about an hour and fifteen minutes. Said they will make a decision within the next couple or weeks. Received information on benefits and pay information.

Specialty Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Abilene, TX) in December 2018.

Interview

My interview was very professional and informative. I was explained to in detail the duties of the position and what all was to be expected of me if I were chosen for further employment consideration. The Human Resources staff are very kind, helpful and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for this position?   1 Answer

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Abilene, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

I went to hospital and when I got there, I had to call and have someone come take me to interview. I met with 3 people, they were friendly. I was comfortable the moment I met them. They asked me questions about myself and other things. I really I really enjoyed my interview.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Abilene, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview and hiring process takes time. Initially went through 3 interviews. One on one, peer interview, and interview with VP. Generally about a month long with scheduling these interviews.

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Abilene, TX).

Interview

I met with the office manager, physician, and other mid-levels for breakfast and a casual Q&A session. I was then given a tour of the facility and was able to observe a surgical case. Lastly, I met with the HR department following my interview to discuss benefits.