Hendrick Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Patient Sitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Abilene, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Had a great experience during interview process. Applied on day 1, got a call for interview the next day and will hear something by next week. They were very friendly and very easy to talk to. Made you feel comfortable the entire process.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Abilene, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview and hiring process takes time. Initially went through 3 interviews. One on one, peer interview, and interview with VP. Generally about a month long with scheduling these interviews.

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System in March 2016.

Interview

Fairly easy process. I applied online and two days later received a call for an interview with the recruiter. Very nice lady. Pretty typical interview process. Was offered a job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just accepted their offer.

Sterile Processing Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Abilene, TX).

Interview

The interview was short. just asked me about myself and if i am flexible to work any shift the questions were easy overall, then took me on a tour and showed me the department and talked more about the job and my duties

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Abilene, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Met with representative in HR who walked me to the department I was interviewing in and introduced me to the manager. There were supposed to be two managers there for my interview, but one was gone because she had another appointment - this was pretty frustrating, as the position I was interviewing for was actually under the manager that wasn't there. So not a great first impression for me. Interview lasted around 15 minutes, then I got a tour of the department and left.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, why I left. Strengths, weaknesses, preference to work as part as a team or an individual   Answer Question

RN Pacu Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Abilene, TX).

Interview

I dropped off a resume and was called for an interview. It went well- I was shown around and a few days later was offered the job.

Negotiation

I was concerned because I was getting a huge pay decrease from my previous job

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Erie, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone because I moved here from Pennsylvania. Easy process. Typical interview questions. Talked to the nurse manager for the unit as well as an HR person I believe.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, what qualities I have that could contribute to a team, etc. Normal interview questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Abilene, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process began with the online application; this can take time (1-2 weeks), then a call to schedule an interview with HR (there are usually several individuals in this room). More of establishing a rapport and culture fit. High emphasis on customer service, past experience, wiliness to learn was as a key point. Team work and past experience with difficult clients. Also, interviewee took notes as we spoke.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior questions "tell me about yourself" "tell me when you encountered a difficult situation and how did you handle it" "Why do you want this job" "what are qualities you like about this position"-- heavy emphasis on making a career not just looking for a job.   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System in August 2009.

Interview

I input my application in on the website. They called me the next day and set up an interview. I went for my interview then they wanted to do a peer interview which determined if everyone else liked you so that they knew whether to hire you or not. Apparently I was like because they hired me 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • How well do you manage stress?   1 Answer