Hendrick Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hendrick Health System

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Abilene, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview and hiring process takes time. Initially went through 3 interviews. One on one, peer interview, and interview with VP. Generally about a month long with scheduling these interviews.

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System in March 2016.

Interview

Fairly easy process. I applied online and two days later received a call for an interview with the recruiter. Very nice lady. Pretty typical interview process. Was offered a job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just accepted their offer.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Erie, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone because I moved here from Pennsylvania. Easy process. Typical interview questions. Talked to the nurse manager for the unit as well as an HR person I believe.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, what qualities I have that could contribute to a team, etc. Normal interview questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Abilene, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process began with the online application; this can take time (1-2 weeks), then a call to schedule an interview with HR (there are usually several individuals in this room). More of establishing a rapport and culture fit. High emphasis on customer service, past experience, wiliness to learn was as a key point. Team work and past experience with difficult clients. Also, interviewee took notes as we spoke.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior questions "tell me about yourself" "tell me when you encountered a difficult situation and how did you handle it" "Why do you want this job" "what are qualities you like about this position"-- heavy emphasis on making a career not just looking for a job.   Answer Question

RN Pacu Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Abilene, TX).

Interview

I dropped off a resume and was called for an interview. It went well- I was shown around and a few days later was offered the job.

Negotiation

I was concerned because I was getting a huge pay decrease from my previous job

Sterile Processing Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System (Abilene, TX).

Interview

The interview was short. just asked me about myself and if i am flexible to work any shift the questions were easy overall, then took me on a tour and showed me the department and talked more about the job and my duties

CNA Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hendrick Health System in August 2009.

Interview

I input my application in on the website. They called me the next day and set up an interview. I went for my interview then they wanted to do a peer interview which determined if everyone else liked you so that they knew whether to hire you or not. Apparently I was like because they hired me 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • How well do you manage stress?   1 Answer