Hennepin County, Minnesota Court Vault Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Court Vault Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Hennepin County, Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2008.

Interview

I received a call within a week of my application to come in and interview. When I arrived, they asked me to complete the same questionnaire I completed online during the application process. I didn't bring a copy of the answers I had previously completed, so they were perhaps testing to ensure your answers matched.

Two people, a department head and the immediate supervisor of the position, conducted the interview. They were very respectful and made no indication whether or not they liked me during the interview process. They asked questions specifically relating to records retention schedules, handling employee conflicts and timeliness.

I received a letter approximately two weeks later telling me that they had chosen someone else.

Interview Questions

• Have you handled records retention schedules in previous jobs?   Answer Question
  • What would you do if an employee didn't show up for work and you had a dentist appointment (with prior approval) in the afternoon.   Answer Question