Henry Ford Health System Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Henry Ford Health System Human Resources Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Detroit, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

Very brief interview; lasted about 10 minutes. I had two recruiters conducting my interview. Was asked the basic questions such as greatest weakness, strength, why I applied to the organization, what interested me about the department, and what I wanted my future to look like. Fairly short interview to hire process.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why did you decide to apply to Henry Ford Health System?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Henry Ford Health System

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Detroit, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Slow; unprofessional. Interview panels didn't have prepared questions. Failed to follow-up as promised (no communication). Any doubts on whether it was a place to work were confirmed by lack of follow through. They haven't figured out that their "brand" is how they treat candidates.

The online application contained "screening questions" that should be interview questions. There were several questions that required text responses.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System.

Interview

Phone Screen then group interview at site and then one on one at one ford place

Interview Questions

• Phone screen was easy just about my background, group interview they asked questions on all employment laws (age discrimination, EEO, etc.) and they were very intimidating I left crying, was called to one on one interview at one ford place (more casual about myself) they did not give good directions so I got lost, did not think I had job at all but I called to follow up anyway about a month later and they told me that they had made a decision so I did not think it was me, about 2 weeks later they called me with an offer, when I came in for my paperwork the girl, Evonne, was very rude and not welcoming (well everyone there is rude and not welcoming so that is not a surprise), whole process just took very long time and drawn out.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered minimum hourly rate even though I had 2 years experience $23.00 and some change (cant recall exact amount), no negotiation