Henry Ford Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Henry Ford Health System Interview Questions

Interviews at Henry Ford Health System

2.6

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System.

Interview

Interview was quick, hiring process was as well. You do about a month of training to get to know the system and their values. Training with a nurse to do all your certifications and then more training on the floor.

Communications and Community Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Jackson, MI) in June 2020.

Interview

Absolute worst interview experience I've ever had. The man interviewing me wasn't listening, asked me to repeat full questions multiple times because he wasn't taking notes. Generally very awkward and generic questions.

Biostatistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Detroit, MI) in March 2020.

Interview

First was a phone screen with two of the biostatistician, received onsite interview few days after. During the onsite, I talked with 12 people, each around 30 minutes, they talked about what their doing and ask what you've done about your projects, some asked about the results and why. Very conversational, not too technical, they asked about details of your project and how you project may relate to the project they've done in HFHS. Also some asked about how to deal with communications with clinicians. Prepare more questions to ask to fill up the time. Had a 2 hour lunch break with two of the junior biostatistician, very helpful, can ask about questions outside of work, which were also interviewers. It was a great experience, everyone in the team are nice!

Engineering Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by in-person interview. The phone interview was 1 on 1, answering the more common in-person interview questions: strengths and weaknesses, excel experience, etc. In-person was a panel made up of the team members.

Interview Questions

• Asked to explain how I would go about solving a facility space problem   Answer Question

Biomedical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Detroit, MI) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview process was great. Found out within one week & a half that I did not recieve job. First was phone, then in person manager meeting, then meeting with super visor & manager. After final meeting found out I did not get job the next day. Which I really respected, & appreciated. This was a dialysis biomedical technician position which payed significantly below market value while also limiting the opportunity to become biomed II, or biomed III one day as this role allowed for no chance of advancement. If you have a biomed degree I suggest you look else where. If you have a biomed degree & 1 year or more experience I strongly suggest you look else where. If you have a degree & two years or more experience I would say dont even waste your time. You would be better suited as a traditonal clinical engineer biomed with the pay to match. Also was just one other tech to be responsible for all the machines at the location I interviewed for. If you are out of a job & just looking to pay some bills this would be perfect to bide your time while you found a better job. Luckily for me my dad always told me to save my money which I did & I have 5 years living expenses saved so I can afford to wait for the perfect role. Good luck all my biomeds.

Interview Questions

• Am I willing to mop floors where supplies are stored   1 Answer
    • Am I willing to hand delivery supplies   1 Answer

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Interview

Like a conversation, no structure, just asked a couple of questions and then HR said you're hired with no amount to offer and then training started downtown Detroit. Then EPIC training and TB skin test and immunization records.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System.

Interview

Got a email and call from HR to schedule an interview fro Henry Ford Health System. Interview went well on scheduled time. There was two different round of interview. One with team manager and one with HR.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System.

Interview

Intense interview with 3 people. Went around the table asking predetermined questions. Interviewers were kind and friendly. Interview was very formal. Had to take 4 hours of personality testing and a 1 hour phone interview with a psychologist.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Detroit, MI) in September 2019.

Interview

The interviewers were very professional and eager to tell me about the health system. They were clearly proud of what the system had accomplished and to be a part of it. They were very receptive and thorough when answering my questions. This was my first interview after completing physical therapy school and the interviewers created a positive, low pressure setting for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you were in conflict with a patient and how did you resolve this conflict?   Answer Question

Unit Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System in September 2019.

Interview

The interview went extremely well and easy, it felt more like a conversation versus an interview. I spoke with 3 nurse managers. I got called for my interview a week after applying and got an offer the next day after applying. I love the health system so I was excited.