Henry Ford Health System Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 139 of over 139 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Henry Ford Health System

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Detroit, MI)

Interview

Great interview process with 3-4 leaders. Come prepared to answer questions about your experience and prepared to ask questions about the position. The interview was not very hard at all as long as you interview well getting a position of this sort is not difficult

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Are you familiar with Microsoft Office? Are you able to handle difficult situations? Give me examples where you have had several projects how do you handle getting all your work done?
    Answer Question

Henry Ford Health System

Application

I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System

Interview

It was a quick and easy over the phone process, the interviewer seemed a little uneasy or nervous during the interview but he asked good questions, the interview was set up through a contractor techsystems.

Interview Questions
  • How do you set dhcp and static IP

Henry Ford Health System

Application

I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System

Interview

I met with all members of the department for my interview via zoom meeting as a COVID19 precaution. Each member asked a series of behavioral type questions. The interview lasted about an hour and was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
  • If you came upon a mistake that your coworker made, how would you handle addressing the mistake?
1 person found this interview helpful

Henry Ford Health System

Application

I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System

Interview

Easy. Spoke with other team members to get a feel for fit on team. Able to ask questions and get a glimpse of the floor that you would be working on

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Dearborn, MI) in Feb 2021

Interview

I was greeted by the interviews, which was the supervisor, manager, and one office staff. Because they saw that I had the qualification to do the job and I was willing to be flexible, I think we connected very well. I think the interview went well. I was told all about the job and what was expected of me.

Interview Questions
  • One of the things that was asked, "was I ok with coming in early and how good of a team player I was.

Henry Ford Health System

Application

I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System

Interview

Very cool process.but it take so long time to call for an interview.the process was little bit confusing and waiting for results for long Time.but the interviewer was very cool and I had a really pleasant interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Henry Ford Health System

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System in Jan 2021

Interview

Interview went good, the interviewer gave me her number and told me to call back, I called the HR person as well, she told me to wait until Monday (interiew was on Friday) waited until Monday, nothing happened and was told to call on g Thursday, still nothing and was given an excuse, finally called today just for them to say that they found someone else. You guys wasted my time trying to find jobs. The reason they did this was because they saw me apply to plenty of jobs at their hospital.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Henry Ford Health System

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System in Oct 2020

Interview

Phone interview and if you are lucky , you go to the second round of interview. It was a call with six fellows asking you bunch of questions, some of them were really difficult and some were ok.

Interview Questions
  • If you were a tool in a tool box, what instrument you will pick and why?
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Detroit, MI) in Oct 2020

Interview

It was a very relaxed interview. Was asked questions about myself, basically like a two minute elevator pitch. Was asked some situational questions, I felt pretty confident leaving the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Henry Ford Health System

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System

Interview

Virtual interview with three senior individuals. Forty five minutes to one hour long. Process questions and behavioral questions. The interview was perfect if you prepare yourself. Very personable and energetic persona throughout the interviewing process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about you (your profession) that is not on your resume?
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 139 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Henry Ford Health System Job Seekers

Registered Nurse
JobsSalariesInterviews
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Clinic Service Representative