Henry Ford Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Henry Ford Health System Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2017

2.6

Biostatistician Interview

Interview

Two round of phone talk followed by a one day on site. One that day, I talked with about 10 people. It's pretty intense, but they are very friendly. In general, it's a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What statistical software do I prefer   1 Answer

Nurse Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Detroit, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call two weeks later. I received a job offer from HR a day after my interview and from there I was sent emails with paperwork to set up my physical and for other requirements. The interview was pretty laid back. I interview with the nurse manager on the floor. She was very down to earth and made me feel comfortable. The interview questions were the typical "Can you recall a time this happened and how you dealt with it." The interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Detroit, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Strange 2 hour interview. One with manager for an hour. Second one with 2 other people in the department. Not really asked any professional questions, Henry Ford OptimEyes. Second interview they mostly talked about themselves and to each other.

Interview Questions

• What did I get out of College experience?   1 Answer

Biostatistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Interview

Initial phone interview asked for a brief description of what courses I was taking and what projects I'd been working on.

In person interview was about 2 weeks later. The interview is an entire day and they shuffle you in and out of 30 minute interviews with 2-3 people each. So by the end of the day you've met at least 14 different people. Each interview generally started with employees describing their position and what they do. Some went into painful detail describing the structure of the department. Eventually they'd ask for a basic description of a project I'd worked on, data cleaning, stats methods. Very high level and non-technical. It was very conversational and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite and least favorite thing about data analysis   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System.

Interview

interview process was awkward. I wasn't there for long. She asked a few questions and then assumed I would take the position and called my supervisor with dates I could start. so needless to say my supervisor and I were both shocked.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Detroit, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

There was an online application process followed by a brief telephone interview by the HR representative. The HR rep forwarded application to the department where I participated in a two panel discussion with the administration team. That was followed by an interview with the director the applicate would work with.

Interview Questions

• Given my background why did I coose to apply for the position?   Answer Question

Remote Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System.

Interview

Submitted app online, got a email a couple days later to do a voice interview via app. The app ask a series of questions, given a few minutes to respond. Very easy process.

Interview Questions

• Two vacation packages were presented, Which package would you recommend.   1 Answer

Nurse Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application online. A couple days later I was contacted for an interview. Two days after the interview I was contacted by the nurse manager saying she had reached out to HR to offer me the position. Following that email HR contacted me and spoke with me on the phone for an hour about the offer.

Interview Questions

• mostly questions having to do with how much you care for others. no critical thinking or skills questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't feel the need to negotiate because the offer was good.

Senior Management Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Detroit, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simple, a panel discussion with leaders from performance improvement followed by a one on one with the director. The interview question is very cookie cutter and HFHS has to hire by the book as they received federal monies.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I have ever lead a project where a stakeholder was difficult to engage   1 Answer

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (New York, NY).

Interview

Received a call from HR for a brief phone interview. After that I received a call 3 weeks later to set up an in-person interview. Interview was average--the two people interviewing me were very warm, professional, and kind. Never heard anything back after the in-person interview--reached out to my contact twice for updates. No response. No communication back after the in-person interview whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• What type of leadership role or roles have you performed?   1 Answer