Henry Ford Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Henry Ford Health System

2.6

Sort:

Patient Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System in February 2013.

Interview

As an Internal employee I was offered an Interview over the phone to accommodate my current work position, two days later I was asked to come in for an In-person Interview at that time I was introduced to staff and shown the working stations. The following week I was contacted via e-mail with the job offer once I accepted the offer I received a start date which followed my two week notice for my current position, and everything else was done as a lateral move.

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Detroit, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was really efficient and seamless. It's a one to one after a phone call and then a drug test. The one to one consists of bringing your resume and asking simple questions.

Interview Questions

• Why would we ask you that question?   1 Answer

Patient Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macomb, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Macomb, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with nurse supervisor along with a nurse that was working the day of my interview. All three of us sat in the office and I was asked a few questions such as why I wanted the job. Other than some structural questions we talked about my life and my future plans.

Interview Questions

• How I would be a good asset to their staff?   1 Answer

SPO Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System.

Interview

brief with five people within the room, suggest you bring many resumes and be on point with your response. You are watched the moment you are step into the room.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a situation within your co workers if they do not like management   Answer Question

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bingham Farms, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Bingham Farms, MI) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview was pretty laid back. Submitted application through web site and was called a few months later to my surprise. Pharmacy director was very up fronts and straight forward with his goals and needs.

Interview Questions

• What made me leave Meijer pharmacy   1 Answer

Staff Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Detroit, MI) in September 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interviews with chairperson (was able to call back as often as necessary to get all questions answered); invitation for day-long interview with prospective colleagues and chairperson (included physicians of other departments that had significant interest in my area of expertise); dinner with key stakeholders; follow-up call with recruiter about benefits and compensation (written benefits documents provided for prior review); return visit with significant other to help in relocation

Interview Questions

• How do you anticipate to contribute to the culture of patient safety and continuous quality improvement?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Accepted written offer without negotiation

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Detroit, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a good feeling just walking onto the unit. The interview was your typical questions but in a conversational way. There were three individuals plus myself. They were really interested in my experiences. It took a month for the application to be reviewed before being called for an interview.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I was interviewed by the assistant manager and the clinical manager. They took turns asking me questions about the quality of my nursing care and my background. They asked me about my hobbies and what I did to relax and de-stress.

Interview Questions

• one of the questions that they asked was related to my home care experience. and that they wanted to know, how does experiences in home care could translate to inpatient care.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Dearborn, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

I attended a hiring fair at one HFHS medical centers, hiring specifically for client service representatives. It was fairly a brief interview. There was a room with multiple tables which had two supervisors from various medical centers looking to hiring CSRs. They went through roughly 10 questions. They had results from personality tests that they require you to fill out during the application process and go over what would be weaknesses that see based on your scoring.

Interview Questions

• One question asked was, "How necessary is it for you when it comes to acknowledgement/praise of work and how do you motivate yourself on the job"   1 Answer

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry Ford Health System (Detroit, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

I went on 2 interviews. 1st on was with PA who runs most of the programs. I also interviewed with one of the physicians in the research program and the nurse manager of the department. It all seemed to go very well. I do not have research experience but I do have cardiac knowledge and was quite willing to put in all the effort to learn the reason my own. My second interview was with the physician in charge of the programs and it just seemed he had his mind made up based on my background prior to meeting me. He just kept referring to my background and seemed to think I was not going to be able to move on without even giving me a chance.