Henry M. Jackson Foundation Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

1.0

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation (North Bethesda, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

The organization was eager to interview me. I was given detailed instructions about where to arrive. I arrived early and was seated in a conference room. Fiona Reynolds (COO for the Murtha Cancer Center) was the interviewer. She came to the conference room to escort me to her office for the interview. It was clear she was disappointed with me at first sight. She walked to her office instead of escorting me there. I sat down and she proceeded to tell me all the reasons why I would not be a good fit. Therefore, I asked why did she extend an interview to me. She stated that she wanted to meet me and I looked good on paper. She went on to question (doubt) that I could get a clearance to access the military base. I advised there would be no issue. Fiona stated that she didn't think I would be able to sit in a room with physicians and understand anything they were saying to me. This was odd to me since I work with physicians everyday, and have been for the last 12 years at a more prestigious institution. She advised the others in the organization would not like me and that she would not waste time sending me to the next round of interviews. She stated she understood that I had a graduate degree and wanted to use it but it was not going to happen with her group.

I spent more time parking and getting up to the office than I did meeting with her. I definitely had the skill-set needed for the position. I was not selected for reasons out of my control.

Interview Questions

• There were no legitimate questions. The interviewer did 98% of the talking.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Henry M. Jackson Foundation

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation in October 2009.

Interview

Well relaxed interview. Review of resume and military experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Prepare a list of desired benefit package and salary range. Start high