Henry M. Jackson Foundation Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Henry M. Jackson Foundation Research Associate Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation (Fort Bragg, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was telephone based. I worked on another branch of the same project, but it was managed by another institution. Much of the interview reviewed my research knowledge based on that previous/concurrent position, along with the research knowledge gained through my graduate program.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember much. I know there were questions about team work, but also self-direction and organization. Much of the work done on site was independent, yet reporting back to the project managers weekly, maintaining inventory and making orders when needed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Henry M. Jackson Foundation

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation (Dayton, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

My entire interview was done over the phone by my current Program Manager and the Lab officials at the site. After the interview I was told that I was one of the most pleasant interviewees and pretty much that they would like to offer me the job. I was told I would be hearing from HR in a few days and within a week the offer was sent, negotiatedand I accepted it and moved from Marylnad to Ohio. Was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• I was only asekd about my experience from my resume and typical questions regarding if I was a team player and how I would handle situations where there was conflict in the workplace or if I was in situation where I could fabricate test results and what I would do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were open to negotiation and met me halfway. I requested relocation which was not part of the contract but they worked it so I got it in the form of a bonus.