Hensel Phelps Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hensel Phelps Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Hensel Phelps

2.6

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hensel Phelps in October 2015.

Interview

Very laid back. Had interview at a restaurant with a group of three people. They asked a lot of questions regarding previous construction experience. I believe they were looking for someone with a little more than what I had.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hensel Phelps

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hensel Phelps in October 2015.

Interview

I happened to know the interviewer, simple questions with no hassel. I was looking for an internship a year from now, he told me that he cannot promise me that. I'll interview with HP again next semester and try to get an offer from them. Overall, it was a great interview experience.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hensel Phelps.

Interview

It was good. Interviewer was friendly. He was easy to talk to and not intimidating at all. It was a good interview experience, even though I did not get the job.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hensel Phelps.

Interview

I had one in person interview at the NSBE career fair. The interview consisted of two people. It was like a panel interview. It wasn't nerve wreaking they were both very easy to talk to.

Internship Interview

Interview

I had a short phone call interview asking me very casual questions, very laid back. And then an in person interview that took about an hour with one of the executives I believe. Overall process was fairly short, I was applying for an internship with no real construction job experience.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hensel Phelps.

Interview

I cannot speak to the hiring process due to the position I am applying for and my current work situation. The interview was initially conducted via Skype Business. The interview was straight forward with maybe 8-10 questions and lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions primarily off of my resume and then I was also asked situational questions. Tell me about a time when you had to deal with (fill in the blank) or tell me what you would do with (fill in the blank).   Answer Question