Herbalife Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Herbalife (Torrance, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

The process was a bit lengthy to start with and it might have been the holidays but I'm not really sure. It will start with a phone screen from the HR Manager and once you've passed, they will schedule an interview. I actually interviewed with 2 supervisors and the HR Manager which took about 3 hours total. HR Manager is there to verify your skills and experience and the Supervisors are there to question how well you would work with them and to how the department works. The initial interview was pretty straightforward with no surprise questions. The follow up interview involves other people connected to your dept - R&D, Product Managers, etc. They are there to also verify your skills, experience and how well your past experience relates to the current position you're interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult personality types? Or one that is at an executive level?   Answer Question