Heritage College & Institute Admissions Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Heritage College & Institute Admissions Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Heritage College & Institute

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Heritage College & Institute (Little Rock, AR) in April 2013.

Interview

It was a phone screening first. Then an in person interview one on one. Then an interview with the school director. We then took a tour of the school, after that I received a phone offer and then we chose a date when I would start work.

Interview Questions

• If a single mother told you she couldn't go to school because she had children to take care of and her husband didn't want to watch the kids, what would you say?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Heritage College & Institute

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heritage College & Institute (Wichita, KS) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied in January, got an email in February - I responded but never heard a reply until a phone call from the same person in July asking if I was interested. I got another call in August with a voicemail asking if I was interested in the position - it was clear to me that she didn't realize I was the same person she's called three times already. I called and left a voicemail again and no response so I called again later in the day and was able to get a hold of her to set up the interview. An hour later she called me back and asked if I was still interested in the position she had just gotten my voicemail?!?!

Interview Questions

• I showed up to the interview with my resume as requested and the front desk rep took our resumes back to our interviewee. It ended up being a group interview which wasn't mentioned) and the manager explained the position to us. She then asked us to explain our previous experience (wasn't that what the resume was for) and then said she would be in contact with us. Didn't ask us anything else. I have called and sent e-mails and still haven't heard whether the position is still open. Today I go online and the position is posted YET again.   Answer Question
    • Then i got ANOTHER PHONE CALL asking if I was interested in the front desk position. I said I interviewed yesterday for the admissions coordinator position. She said she didn't know that and would call me back. Still no response.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Heritage College & Institute (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Did 1on 1 interview then had phone interview with home office.

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Heritage College & Institute (Fort Myers, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

The Admissions Department is looking for anyone with a background in sales (some exceptions) and individuals who like sticking to scripts and not being creative.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to a student who enrolled in classes but then was afraid to begin because they didn't want to take out student loans?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for 40k, they offered me 38k and told me I was up for a raise after 3 months. I ended up not getting a raise for almost a year because raises depend on how many students you can enroll into their classes. It's essentially a sales job. My first raise was approx. 2.5k.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Heritage College & Institute (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process was a long process. I Had to interview with Campus Director, regional, and national director. It seemed to be a panel decision on hiring and interviewing with 3 different people, 2 of which I only interviewed with over the telephone.

Admissions Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heritage College & Institute in May 2012.

Interview

I submitted a resume to Heritage seeking a job that I was clearly overqualified for but I was looking to go back to school and this job looked interesting for the interim.

About a week after submitting my information I received a phone call from someone at Heritage. She asked if I had a moment to talk and I said yes--thinking that she was calling to schedule a phone or face to face interview. She then proceeded to interview me right then with the vague, "Tell me about your work experience" questions. She also went right to my salary requirements -- and basically ruled me out with very little information.

It was very unprofessional. It felt like she was just doing obligatory interviews to check the box.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience?   1 Answer