Heritage Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Heritage Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2017

1.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heritage Healthcare.

Interview

Recruiter was very nice, got back to me by email the same day I applied. Went to a tour of the facility. DOR did not ask any questions, only told me about the position, the building, etc. Gave me a chance to ask my questions. DOR told me at the interview I probably had the job, the recruiter got back to me with an offer the next Monday (interviewed on Friday).

Physical Therapy Assistant Interview

Interview

Initial Email to schedule phone interview for the following day. (my preference) Brief phone interview was informal and information gathering followed by an email with benefits information and a promise of another phone interview from the facility Heritage is hiring for.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in relating?   1 Answer

PT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Heritage Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Nothing like an interview if you get agree on low wages. Very unprofessional approach and was asked personal questions than the work related. Very informal as the person had not experienced of being rehab manager

Interview Questions

• What are you expecting hourly salary   1 Answer

Night-shift Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Heritage Healthcare (Valdosta, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

Placed an application in and was called 2 days later for an interview. Dressed casual in a button up dress shirt and neutral jeans. really no tough questions asked. not much really to explain.

COTA/L Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Heritage Healthcare (Richmond, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

Pretty basic. I wish they had told me that I would never get a raise, only a pay cut. They don't even do employee appraisals yearly.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me anything that I recall. Just showed me around and gave me a job   1 Answer