Cover image for Heritage Insurance

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Heritage Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Heritage Insurance

Heritage Insurance

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Heritage Insurance

Interview

Interviewed by zoom. There was only one person who interviewed me. It was a casual interview. Overall I had two persons that I was in contact with. The interviewer was short and direct. A overall comfortable process.

Interview Questions
  • How does your experience help our company.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Heritage Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Heritage Insurance

Interview

Several interviews with executive level management. Both in person and virtual. It was a long process. Everyone was very professional, polite and knowledgeable. Overall good experience but declined as my situation had changed since beginning the process.

Interview Questions
  • How do you go about working with people resistant to change?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Heritage Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Heritage Insurance

Interview

We knew I was well over qualified for the position. Rather then hiring an individual based on their experience. I believe they were more worried about me taking their job! The experience was a total waste of my time. Oh and looking to hire ASAP however didn’t even discuss my pay! Yeah ok! Btw truly unprofessional and ghetto as hell.

Interview Questions
  • No questions? Just me selling myself with all my experience. Have more experience then both of the 2 that interviewed me.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Heritage Insurance (Clearwater, FL) in Nov 2019

Interview

The interview process was untimely and highly disorganized. It took approximately a month and a half which included a phone interview and two in person interviews. In both office interviews no transcription of candidate information took place, but I was assured the company needed someone ASAP and they would get back to me very soon. It wasn’t until I called several weeks after the final interview to find out if the position had been filled which is when they finally notified me by email it had. I didn’t even receive the courtesy of a phone call telling me this.. This company assured me there were no remote positions but mentioned in their email that they had filled one. The whole process was very dishonest and misleading.

2 people found this interview helpful