Hersha Hospitality Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hersha Hospitality Trust Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hersha Hospitality Trust

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hersha Hospitality Trust.

Interview

Briefly asked about my work history. Made sure I would be okay with the responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Would you be okay doing "X,Y, and Z"?   1 Answer

N/A Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hersha Hospitality Trust.

Interview

I first received an telephone call with the HR manager to do a brief screening of qualifications and basic history. I then had an interview with 3 managers I would be directly working with, and finally with the General Manager.

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hersha Hospitality Trust (New York, NY).

Interview

I had simply walked in off the street and submitted my resume which included 2 years of hospitality experience. Within an hour, I was called by the Front Office Manager for an interview later that day. The interview process was relatively brief for my initial hiring. Questions were about my goals, my interest in hospitality as a career, specific experience with customer service and difficult situations. I was then briefly interviewed by the General Manager who asked about my experience in hospitality, my goals and my interest in hospitality as a career. I was hired on the spot. It was maybe a 3 hour process from the time I submitted my resume to the time I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• "What is your ideal career?" Not really an unexpected question, but one that I though may compromise my chances of being offered a position as my interest was pursuing employment in the music industry, not the hospitality industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was in need of a job and the offer was more than suitable for what I was looking for at the time.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hersha Hospitality Trust (Miami, FL).

Interview

2 fast interviews. 1 with the front office manager and the other with the GM. Very basic interview questions such as "tell me about a difficult situation and how did you handle it"?

Interview Questions

Salary requirements were not met.

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hersha Hospitality Trust (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

I had two interviews, one with the regional director and a second one with the human resource director.

The interview with the regional director went well but i did not hear from him again for over a month at which point i decided to reach out to him to see if i was still in the running. I was asked to come in again to interview with HR. I received an offer shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

• 1. About yourself
      2. what do you know about the position you're applying for. ( not the exact words but essentially the same meaning.)
      3. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for the position.
      4. Salary requirement.

Honestly i can't remember all the exact questions but they we nothing out of the usual.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hersha Hospitality Trust (Harrisburg, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department’s hiring team will contact you to set up a time. (If you don’t live in Yukon, initial interviews may be conducted by phone or Internet video.) Now, this is your chance to do some background research and to gather together everything you need to come to the interview confident and prepared.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They said take it or leave it.

Banquet Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Pete Beach, Pinellas, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hersha Hospitality Trust (Saint Pete Beach, Pinellas, FL) in October 2009.

Interview

Quick, simple. If you've worked at the Don Cesar you probably don't even need an interview.

Negotiation

There is none.