Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 19, 2017

2.2

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA).

Interview

Very Interactive and Relatable. Great opputunities to express yourself on issues on how you interact with guest and the respondsiblity of operating a ride. The interviewer was very respectful and patient. I would do the interview again just because of how the interaction was. Be kind, wise, and formal and you will get the job easily.

Interview Questions

• When a guest addresses anger about problem with a ride... What do you do?   1 Answer

Guest Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

After applying online, I immediately received a date for an interview . The interview was fairly easy (just simple basic questions). The interview was conducted in a large room with other people at the same table, which reduced the anxiety. I was interviewed by two people. And if they like you, they schedule orientation. It doesn't seem very difficult to get hired here.

Beverage Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Job Fair. Hired on the spot. Quick and easy.
    I applied online, selected a time for the job fair and went. Had to take a test to see if I could spot errors in IDs. Simple. Just take your time and don't overthink it.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer complained about cold fries?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts.

Interview

Phone and in-person interview was great! They want to see your personality and creativity, so they asked multiple basic interview questions along with more creative questions to see if you would be a good fit. The interview included two people and they asked me questions focusing on why I should get the internship. I applied online and then got the phone interview, and then the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Pick an object you are passionate about...now create a marketing campaign for that object, including the slogan for the product/service and who you would try to sell it too.   1 Answer

Retail Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Quick questions about availability and about you in a large building with a ton of other people,almost everyone got an offer that had decent availability. Dont be scared at all, it was cake!

Interview Questions

• What do you plan to do after the summer?
      Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question

Cash Control Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online and heard back about two weeks later - set up an interview and met with one of the managers. Talked mostly about what the job entailed such as hours, days, and what a day would be like while working there and they asked a couple basic questions. Had to bring in previous work references for a reference check. Interviewed on a Saturday - they called my references Sunday and Monday and then I heard back Tuesday.

Corporate Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview, and then an in-person interview with the department head, and an interview with the internal auditors. The entire process took about 2 hours, and I was given a tour of the department.

Retail Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Online application, and then a phone interview since I was away at school and had no way getting home before semester ended. Asked basic behavioral questions and interview went smoothly.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

There was first a phone interview. Then if you make it to the next level, you stay a weekend the Hershey Lodge. You will get a tour of the facilities while also meeting with several managers. There are about 8-9 managers you meet and you are interviewed by each.

Food and Beverage Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes, mostly scenario questions for example what would you do if someone was asking for their check, a family coming in for dinner and a table needs to be cleaned and the standard interview question.