Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Interview Questions

Interviews at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts

2.2

Internship Interview

Interview

An person interview with a panel of 3 people. Took about 30 minutes. General questions and easy to answer. Asked about knowledge of company and values, went through duties you would perform as an intern.

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA).

Interview

They called me for an in-person interview that lasted about 40 minutes. Mostly behavioral and situational questions. They also made me take a personality quiz and it took about 4-5 days before I received a call from the HR department after my initial interview. I also heard back within a few days of when I applied to come in for an interview. Quick process.

Internship Interview

Interview

It was short and sweet. Pretty standard and basic questions. It kind of threw me off that my interviewer was writing down every single word I said which threw off my speaking cadence.

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts.

Interview

Multi-phased. Began with a phone screening, then continued to an in-person interview with the department manager, and ended with a multi-person panel. Very family-oriented atmosphere. The panel can be comprised of many different people from all over the company to offer perspective, so be prepared to be in a room with up to 10+ people.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts.

Interview

Video interview with pre-set questions. The software did not work on pc or android; I had to use an iPhone. It took forever to upload the interviews too. Good thing was that I had time to think about the questions.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA) in March 2020.

Interview

Very easy interview process. Question that got straight to the point.very comfortable the whole way through. The questions pertaining the job was mainly common sense of what would you do in the situation.

Entry Level PT Corporate Job Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (New York, NY).

Interview

Very easy, casual, sort of disorganized interview. They took turns reading off generic interview questions from a sheet it looked like the got off the internet. The hiring process after that was also pretty disorganized, but everyone was nice.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be?   Answer Question

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA) in November 2019.

Interview

Sit down with two members of legal counsel and discuss the growth potential within the role and the importance of new contract management system for all company employees to use to enter and review contracts for outside vendors

Interview Questions

• What skills do you believe that you can offer that will make you a great candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts in November 2019.

Interview

3-4 person interview. Very friendly. They really want to get to know you. They ask the basics like what are some strengths and weaknesses, why do you want to work for our company, and what makes you stand out as a potential candidate.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts.

Interview

I submitted my application online and I received a call for an interview a few weeks after. Standard interview - I was interviewed by two employees on site. Background check and referrals took a while to process but I received my offer a few weeks after.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for a small test. The interviewer will you a page or two worth of basic math questions.   Answer Question
    • Name your strength and weakness   Answer Question
    • How are you able to handle multitasking   Answer Question