Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts

2.2

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by the Director of Communications only a few days after submitting my resume. After an exchange of emails the Director requested to set up an interview with me. I met with the Director the following week. The process from resume submission to having the interview set up was very fast.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the social media manager position?   1 Answer
    • The 2nd question was a combination of questions but mostly asked if I was familiar with what Hershey Park Entertainment and Resorts does.   1 Answer

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

Painless. I walked in and they greeted themselves and proceeded to ask me the questions and ask me about myself. They asked me my reasons for wanting to work there, asked me what I knew about the company and gave me a bit of information about the property, the company, and the town. as well as Mr. Hershey himself. Very personable!

Internal Auditor Interview

Interview

Go to Career Fair and then get a video interview. Then the real interview. The software is interviewstream. My Mac doesn't work well for the internet test. Then I used my Laptop and it works

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

HR screens your application electronically and if you meet the criteria, your application is then forwarded to management in the department in which you applied, management calls you for an interview.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts.

Interview

Phone and in-person interview was great! They want to see your personality and creativity, so they asked multiple basic interview questions along with more creative questions to see if you would be a good fit. The interview included two people and they asked me questions focusing on why I should get the internship. I applied online and then got the phone interview, and then the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Pick an object you are passionate about...now create a marketing campaign for that object, including the slogan for the product/service and who you would try to sell it too.   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

There was first a phone interview. Then if you make it to the next level, you stay a weekend the Hershey Lodge. You will get a tour of the facilities while also meeting with several managers. There are about 8-9 managers you meet and you are interviewed by each.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied for the summer internship program in 2014. I first applied online and then about 3 months later I heard back from a recruiter. Scheduled phone interview and it lasted about 45 minutes. Was very thorough and asked about situations which could happen while working at the front desk of a hotel. Asked alot about prior hotel experience. About a month later, I was asked to come in person for the interview weekend at the resort. I stayed at the resort for 2 days all paid for and was interview for many positions. Was not hired.

Guest Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

After applying online, I immediately received a date for an interview . The interview was fairly easy (just simple basic questions). The interview was conducted in a large room with other people at the same table, which reduced the anxiety. I was interviewed by two people. And if they like you, they schedule orientation. It doesn't seem very difficult to get hired here.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

You will meet with roughly 4-5 managers separately and interview with all of them. They all ask very different questions and it was informal for the most part. Very easy questions.

Interview Questions

• Role play a scenario where you have to discipline an employee   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Got an email asking to complete a video interview answering 5-8 questions. I recieved a call requesting an in-person interview. 20-30 min in-person interview with 3 individuals. Easy, general questions to answer as long as you come prepared. All interviewers were very kind and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• When have you faced a conflict/problem and how did you handle it?   1 Answer