Hertz Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.4

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Remote Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very easy phone interviews.... Not a very "progressive company" I was denied employment due to a failure of a "false positive" drug test and because I would not pay for a 2nd drug test.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult customers   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Apply on line. you complete a personality test. recruiter in Florida will do a phone screen. you will then be passed on to the area manager or branch manager for a face to face interview. once offer is made you do a drug screen and they do a background check. you are then hired

Interview Questions

• how do you handle rejections?   1 Answer

Virtual Sales Specialust Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

You will be interviewed by the Supervisor. It usually lasts between 30 - 45 minutes.She start with a brief summary of the position, including the prime responsibilities, reporting structure, key challenges, and performance criteria.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle an impatient customer? How would you handle a high pressure environment?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hertz (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

Was your basic entry level interview. They are just looking for drive. They will ask you basic situational questions about tell me about a time about this. Everything was basic customer service questions. Thy also touched on basic sales questions. They had me meet with an area manager as well as the branch manager where you are going to work. It took about an hour.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online and did personality test/ was called by a recruiter who asked a couple easy questions. They set up an in store interview with the store manager and area manager. It was an easy interview and the area manager said an offer would be forth coming.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a positive experience when someone sold you something in a store.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Compensation is set

Location Manager I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hertz (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was simple, I came from out of state so I interviewed with the area manager and general manager the same day. Heard back a few days later for the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to delegate a task to someone older than you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

I was initially was contacted by a recruiter and she asked some basic interview questions, basically to get a feel of me. A week later she contacted me and said she wanted me to have an interview with the area manager. Instead of an interview with the area manager I interviewed with the branch manager. A week later she contacted me and said they wanted to have a second interview. This time I interviewed with the area and branch manager. It's a behaviorial based interview so its not difficult at all. A week and a half later she called and extended me a job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hertz (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, (2) 1:1 interviews, Drug test, Background check. Easy process. Not very different from any other company. Can be quite lengthy so be patient. Must be assertive and check back for a status update.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hertz (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

1st You will get an email asking for a good time for a phone interview.
    2nd You will receive a phone interview asking general interview question.
    3rd You go to the Hertz headquarters in your local district and a face to face interview with the recruiter in HR
    4th You will receive a phone call requesting a 2nd face to face with the Branch Manager at your need location.
    After that I guess the offer is made if you qualify. I didn't make the cut. It's ok though!!! Once I found out I will be washing cars in my fabulous professional wear only making $10.50 an hour and it takes typical takes 3 years to be a Branch Manager... I didn't want it anymore. My face most likely showed my expression lol. Not a place for someone with a college degree. We got student loans that need to be paid off. NO THANKS =)

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hertz (Atlanta, GA) in February 2010.

Interview

I originally applied on CareerBuilder.com and then followed up with management shortly after. I was contacted to schedule an interview. The interview went well with specific questions about my background and career goals. I was contacted later that same day and I was offered the position, which I eventually accepted.