Hertz Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Cleveland, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

I interviewed at Hertz at Cleveland Hopkins Airport. First you walk in and there is no one working at the counter. People walk by and don't acknowledge you. That should have been a red flag. The interview was very basic and simple lasting 45 minutes. Retail management is retail management. The recruiter told me that I would hear back from her within a week. A week went by and nothing. I called her and she told me that they were still interviewing and they would get back to me. Again, nothing happened. I called back 2 weeks later and she told me that they have not come to a conclusion; so I gave up. I'm not playing that game with folks.

Interview Questions

• Questions were simple and direct. How do you motivate others? How do you influence others at work? How do you drive profitable sales?   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Cleveland, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

Fairly relaxed atmosphere. I got to the location on time, and had to wait a while for the Area Manager to show up. Once he got in, the interview was a breeze. I was asked about 5 behavioral questions, which I had prepped for. I got the feeling of my getting the job halfway through.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question