Hertz Interview Questions in Etobicoke, ON | Glassdoor

Hertz Interview Questions in Etobicoke, ON

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hertz (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process was very easy and the recruiters were very polite. They scheduled an interview after a week after I applied. I had a panel interview. They were very polite and they asked me a lot of questions about my past experience. Also they asked me a lot of behavioural questions. They wanted the answer with STAR scheme. First you have to explain the situation, then you have to explain the target, what action you took and the result you had. The process was very easy and they were very kind. Unfortunately , my qualifications didn't match the position so they didn't come with an offer. They send me a rejection email within 2 days after I did the interview. My overall interview experience with Hertz was great. I learned a lot about the company and I hope to work with Hertz in the near future.

Interview Questions

• -Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping skills.

-Give me a specific example of a time when you used good judgment and logic in solving a problem.

-Give me an example of a time when you set a goal and were able to meet or achieve it.

-Give me a specific example of a time when you had to conform to a policy with which you did not agree.

-Please discuss an important written document you were required to complete.

-Tell me about a time when you had too many things to do and you were required to prioritize your tasks.

-What is your typical way of dealing with conflict? Give me an example.

-Give me an example of a time when something you tried to accomplish and failed.

-Give me an example of when you showed initiative and took the lead.

-Tell me about a time when you delegated a project effectively
      Answer Question