Hertz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hertz Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.4

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hertz in April 2017.

Interview

$13 an hour for 6 months, then you get manager pay. All in all, seems like a good company, but the paid training is a joke. Good for someone who has time or funds to cover the first 6 months of the job.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richland Hills, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz (Richland Hills, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email for an interview the following day. I met with the area manager. She liked me so much that the interview only lasted 6 minutes before she decided she wanted me on the team. She set up the second interview for the same day with the branch manager at the location in which I'd be working. He also wanted me right off the bat, but this interview lasted about 20 minutes. I was sent an official offer the following day.

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was super easy. I was very comfortable because he was very comfortable. We cracked jokes and he explained that he would pass my info along to the recruiter and the Area Manager for a second interview. I expected the process to take a day or two but it's 5 days in and I haven't heard from anyone. I'm still optimistic.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel your past work experience qualifies you for this open position?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

There were three interviews in the typical low to higher tier management personnel approach. Overall a good experience, all involved were pleasant and non-adversarial. Some repetition from on interview to the next, but that is expected to a degree.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Hertz   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Asked in depth questions about previous experiences and how I acted in past situations. There were primarily eight or nine main questions about past experiences and a few more shorter questions about past work history, education, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Worked with a HR person first who was very friendly and informative. Then you have to wait to get the real interview with the hiring manager to get to the meat of the job offer

Remote Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very easy phone interviews.... Not a very "progressive company" I was denied employment due to a failure of a "false positive" drug test and because I would not pay for a 2nd drug test.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult customers   1 Answer

Customer Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Mobile, AL).

Interview

Bring resume. Please please dress like your going to interview clean and neat. I talked to a manager at the office and then he called another manager and I did an interview over the phone so they can get a feel in how I would be over the phones. Make sure you speak clearly and don't over think or over analyze the questions they ask. Be calm and cool and just be your self. If they ask you to come back for a second interview then you probably got the job.

Interview Questions

• Will you feel comfortable working at home.   4 Answers

VSA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Gave the impression that i was hired before we sat down and went over the standardized questions. Everyone working always seemed lethargic and melancholy, including the interview. They were your typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that might hinder yourself at work.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Skill set assessment, Raven's test, pretty easy going interview.
    Directors and senior leaders are involved in the process.
    If you have general understanding of the industry and revenue management, it is not hard to get an interview. Prior travel industry experience is a plus.