Hertz Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hertz Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.7

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

There were three interviews in the typical low to higher tier management personnel approach. Overall a good experience, all involved were pleasant and non-adversarial. Some repetition from on interview to the next, but that is expected to a degree.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Hertz   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hertz

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

The new interview process is like most companies now a days. Little laid back and ask you alot of tell me a time when questions. sometimes with one but useually with two interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to overcome an issue and how did you overcome it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jf Kennedy Ap, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Jf Kennedy Ap, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

went to 3 interviews easy process don't do drugs you will get caught. HR people are screwed up no one is on time to interview. dress professional, bring resume,talk to everyone you see

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Almost 4 months, 5 interviews, a very long, dragged out process. Interviews were easy. They never emailed to say they moved forward with another candidate...that would have been the professional thing to do, being I came back 5 times to interview with different people for them.

Interview Questions

• What is my pet peeve.........easy questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Hertz (Fort Myers, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I had three phone interviews and one in-person interview via video conference. The interviews were all very informal and friendly. They seemed to just want to fill a seat. They were very confident from my resume and from talking to me that I could fill the role and did not really ask too many in-depth questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you managed people before? How many people have you managed before?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

It generally takes two interviews to get hired on. First you meet with the Branch Manager, followed by an interview with the Area Manager. It usually takes about a week for them to call you if they like you. The Human Resource Recruiter will do a phone interview first to screen all candidates.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Sacramento, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Had face to face meeting with HR department lead on first initial interview, then asked back to meet with the Area Manager approximately a week later, after initial interview. After finishing second interview with Area Manager, offered position.

Interview Questions

• What skill sets do I possess in order to perform duties of a Branch Manager   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

I applied online, got a call back a few weeks later to attend an open house interview. I went and got an personal interview on the spot with the human resource personnel and Area manager. I had made up my mind not to take the job while I was walking away but the area manager called me back and persuaded me to continue with the interview process by completing the drug test and background check. I was offered the job after that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non-negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hertz (Schaumburg, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview with area manager and asks questions about previous jobs and any sales experience

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Seattle, WA) in May 2010.

Interview

Apply at Hertz.jobs and a recruiter will contact the applicant. Then an Area Manager will set up an interview and a second interview with a Branch Manager. Applicant must pass a background and drug test. It typically takes about 2 weeks for confirmation of a start date once the background and drug test come back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked as part of a team. What did you learn from working as a part of a team?   Answer Question