Hertz Interview Questions in Nashville, TN | Glassdoor

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Nashville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

3 steps - 1) Phone 2) meet with BM 3) meted with DM and Regional Sales Manager. Only problem and why I didn't accept years ago was they take FOREVER to get all of the info together to make offer legit. Great Future for Herc Rentals now they Split from the Car Side Thank God

Utility Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Nashville, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

Got a call from human resources, was told a time for interview, went to interview, did a drug test, filled out tons of online forms, all took about 2 weeks from time of application. Interview was very quick. Manager asked questions about my experience in the field. Most of the interview was the manager trying to blow steam about past employers.

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Nashville, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was pretty basic. Questions consisted of "so, tell me about yourself. How did you like your last job? what did you like/dislike about your position? what were your responsibilities? why choose hertz over competitors? why should we hire you over someone else?"

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hertz (Nashville, TN) in October 2011.

Interview

First interview was with the branch manager of the location, and it was pretty laid back. My experience was unique because I came in knowing that as long as I didnt completely butcher the interview, I had the job, as the branch manager was a mutual friend. The questions were fairly run of the mill ("describe your best customer service moment," or "how does your previous experience prepare you for this position?" I got a vibe during the interview that the place was pretty desperate for people, as they were almost trying to sell me on the job more then I was interviewing for it.
    I had a follow-up interview the next day with the area manager who ended up asking the exact same questions as the branch manager the day before.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was when I was asked to describe my own personal best customer service experience. It seemed like an odd question that would be irrelevant to what I could bring to the company   1 Answer