Hertz Interview Questions in New Orleans, LA | Glassdoor

Hertz Interview Questions in New Orleans, LA

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (New Orleans, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online. I was contacted by phone by a recruiter. Had a brief phone interview. Went in to have an interview with the Local Area Manager. I understand that most Branch Manager Trainee's have two separate interviews, one with the Branch Manager of that location and then another with the Local Area Manager.

Interview Questions

• I was mostly asked about my previous work experience and what it was about Hertz that interested me.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (New Orleans, LA) in January 2014.

Interview

very fast and conformable i was interviewed by the area manager he was straight to the point i had a second interview with the location branch manager if you get the branch interview, you have the job basically

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hertz (New Orleans, LA) in March 2012.

Interview

Hertz goes through periods of high turnover for lower level positions (depending on where you are) so your chances of a successful interview are relatively high if you're in an area with minimal applicants. You will have a phone interview that explains the gest of the job, followed by an interview with the Manager of the branch you will work and/or his Area Manager depending on location and availability. The application involves a personality assessment and the questions will be pulled based on your results. The manager will have a booklet that describes your expected tendencies, beliefs, and attitudes.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time in a past career or in school where you had to take control of a group and be the leader.   Answer Question