Hertz Interview Questions in Oklahoma City, OK | Glassdoor

2.1

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hertz (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

4 face to face interviews
    I had to engage in roleplaying with 4 different employees
    I had to take two different exams on aptitude and personality
    The interview process lasted almost two months

Interview Questions

• It was not a specific interview question that really stood out, just the number of hoops that you had to jump through.   Answer Question

Negotiation

okay, short

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hertz (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

First interview with recruiter, 15 minute call and basic questions. Second interview with panel of 3 people that asked behavioral questions and job examples. Third interview with Director asking same questions as panel but with more detail,

Cash Allocation Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2015.

Interview

the hiring process is either with an outside agency or directly where you walk in and go into a room with a person, mine was a female for an interview and she was very friendly, she asked about my experience and other questions and said she would get in touch when she was done with the others she had to interview

Interview Questions

• How would my skills help me in the job I was applying for?   Answer Question

Casual Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process included a recruiter calling and asking about the position, then setting up a interview with the manager. Interview took roughly 20 minutes and most of it was explaining what they do and expected.

Reservation Multi-skill Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

It took quite a while for a recruiter to give me a call back. I waited about 3 weeks for the training classes to start. It was 6 weeks paid training.

Interview Questions

• They did a behavioral test by asking questions about situations in the past whether work related or personal. Such as what situations in the past have you dealt with involving a difficult situation and how did you handle it, what was the outcome, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me what the base pay was and there was no negotiation.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hertz (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2015.

Interview

Just went over background information. He described what the job entailed. Felt like the interviewer may have fabricated some aspects of the job, such as amount of overtime we could work. He gave off the impression that overtime was unlimited, but it was rationed vary conservatively.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hertz (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2014.

Interview

it was through a recruiter and it went very fast and easy. the recruiter called scheduled an interview for me to come in for a one on on with the manager.

Interview Questions

• describe your work experience   1 Answer

First Notice of Loss Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hertz (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2014.

Interview

The position I was hired for was a First Notice of Loss Examiner, but the interview was NOT for the FNOL Examiner. The interview was for a COLLECTOR with the Central Recovery Unit department. The company did this to ensure that the employees (FNOL Examiners) in Dallas did not find out that they were losing their jobs.

My first interview was with a recruiter out of the then headquarters in Park Ridge, NJ. My final interview was with two supervisors on site (Hertz Administrative Center). Neither mentioned the Examiner position, at all. All details shared and questions asked pertained to the Collector position.

Orientation lasted one day. From there, we (new employees) sat with Examiners who had been in their roles for about a month. This was our training. It took over a month to get the initial log ins ... other [usually] non-essential log ins were distributed over the next few months.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any difficult or unexpected questions. The questions were all very standard for a collection or phone job. (This would have been ok IF the position I was hired for was actually a collector position.)   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. For this type of work, the pay was acceptable.

Location Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hertz (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2014.

Interview

Took 4 months and was tedious, as Hertz never had an answer for any of the time frame that it would take to be able to start working. After months of calling daily i had to just sit back and wait for their response as it took entirely too long to be able to get an interview and then to start the position

Express Rent Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2013.

Interview

There will be two interviews. You will need to know what a feature and a benefit is. You would need to take a test that is sent through you email that is a typing test.