Hertz Interview Questions in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor

2.0

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It is really bad experience about the processing I applied online after a week I got email to schedule phone interview. I sent email back for the interview then one of the human resource send me back to confirm the interview. I wait any one call me but no one called. I tried to call the human resource and send an Email again to see what happen no body answer. My advice do not waste your time with this unprofessional company and careless staff

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

It was an open interview process. In and out in 5 minutes. Was very comfortable environment. It was short due to the amount of people, just waiting to see if I get a call back for a second interview.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hertz (Orlando, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call from the recruiter. Passed the phone interview. Then received another call from the hiring bench manager. After passing that interview I interviewed Wihh the area manager. Then I was offered the position.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hertz (Orlando, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Very simple process, 2 interviews one on campus then an interview with District Manager. Show a lot of energy and come off as motivated. Make sure your prepared to do a lot of hours working for Hertz. Both of interviewers were extremely professional.

Interview Questions

Was early in my post graduation stage and wanted to view other options.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hertz (Orlando, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

quick and painless, they needed bodies, not anything more. Wish they would tell you more about the pay structure instead of lumping total comp together. I don't know what else to write here, so I am just typing because it requires thirty words.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Orlando, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone screening with Recruiter which was pretty basic. Then did face to face with Hiring Manager which is the longest of all of them and the most in-depth. Finished with final face to face with Area Manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hertz (Orlando, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

I sent an email to the recruiting manager that I met at a local career fair to schedule an interview. He responded with a one-liner, asking if I could come in on the following week at 10:00am. The message was short and seemed a little unprofessional. I wrote back and said I would be there but received no confirmation email. I showed up on time and the recruiting manager seemed to not be expecting me.

He called me into a conference room, sat me down, and asked if I had any questions about the job. I asked 7 questions or so about the tasks, responsibilities, promotions, and the training program. The pay was extremely low, which he was up front about but he could never look me in the face. He had a hard time describing the role and often used the training manual as a resource for basic questions about the job.

I asked to talk with a current trainee and found out that there were discrepancies between what the recruiting manager said about the job and what the trainee said. Specifically, the mentorship relationship and the number hours worked a week. I was told there is a formal mentor relationship with a branch manager where the trainee goes through a manual with the manager. The trainee seemed to not even know what the manual was about, and said that it was just a reference; they never met routinely or seemed to have anytime of established mentorship. Additionally, I was told I would work 45 hour a weeks max, but the trainee told me that he works 60 hours plus.

After my conversation with the trainee, the recruiting manager came back in and asked if I had anymore questions and what I thought about the job. Then he offered the job to me. Note he did not ask me a single question about my resume or about my career ambitions or my work experience. I was astonished and didn't know what to say. Its obvious they don't really value the people they hire. It made sense after reading some of the other reviews, seems like a high turnover position where trainees bust their butts and don't get promotions unless they know the right people.

I told him I would be in contact with him and emailed him to thank him for the interview. I received to reply.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Orlando, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

I was selected while in college a Hertz recruiter came to a college work fair, spoke with the woman for a bit and she felt I would be a good fit for their position, she followed up by setting up an interview for me with the hiring manager. I had one interview and was offered the job less then a week later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hertz (Orlando, FL) in May 2008.

Interview

Received an email to contact for 1:1 interview. Interview took place on location in the manager's office. He utilized a prepared packet with questions. I received a phone call from HR after the interview offering another position (lower salary) as they had decided to dissolve the position I was originally apping for.

Interview Questions

• Is the customer always right?   Answer Question
    • you are on a sailboat over the deepest part of the ocean, your friend drops a cannon ball into the water, how long does it take to get to the bottom?   Answer Question