Hertz Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

2.0

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

MIT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Each branch carries out its own interview,the branch manager and area manager most times, impress them and you get the job.This is pretty much it, process is average be confident , dress appropriately and show enthusiasm

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

You do a very brief phone interview and then face to face interview. You want to talk about how much you love sales and you are in. They will ask you how well you did in sales on your last job. Did you find the customers difficult. Can you work all shifts. This will include working nights like over night shift but is only for like 2 weeks.

Sales and Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Interview was quick, basically hired on the spot. The District manager explained the job and location he had in mind and stated they would get back to me. I received a call with the job offer shortly after I returned home after the interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. Pay rate was explained by company recruiter before the interview

Express Rent Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2013.

Interview

The hiring process took about 2 weeks. I first received a call from the recruiter which we went over brief things about my experience and job description. Very easy interview the GM himself was very laid back and the interview go really well.

Interview Questions

• How did i overcome a difficult situation with a customer   1 Answer

Accelerated Finance Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hertz (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2012.

Interview

Short listed for interview call at on campus career fair.Did first interview and waiting for further information.

Interview Questions

• How do you decide that how much you should push in conflict situation within teams?   1 Answer

Hertz Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hertz (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

Be super talkative and ready to scam people for a living if you get the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it. They use the commission as bait but unless you are willing to constantly rip people off without them knowing it, you are only going to make base pay.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hertz (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2009.

Interview

Recruiter from corporate office did phone interivew then scheduled a 1 on 1 interview with an Area Manager. I was actually somewhat impressed with this specific Area Manager. The work culture is pretty bad. Its a lot of grunt work. They did hire this outside consulting company to work with us on our customer service and sales. They were great! They were the only people in the entire organization that actually made me feel like I was worth anything.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation...offer is a take it or leave it.