Hertz Revenue Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hertz Revenue Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Revenue Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Naples, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

After initial phone interview with recruiter, had a phone interview with 4 Directors. Next step was a face-to-face interview with 4 Directors (different than the 4 from the phone interview). Recruiter was very helpful throughout the interview process. Quick and to the point as opposed to some of my other experiences.

Other Interview Reviews for Hertz

Revenue Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Naples, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

1st Step recruiter calls me to confirm interest we talk for five minutes step up appiontment to for 2nd call in a week.

2nd step recruiter calls we talk for twenty minutes he confirm that I am qualfied and that I know what the job entails. He says that they will call back if they wish to contiune the process withen five minutes they call and step up a meeting in three weeks to have a panel interview.

3rd Step Panel Interview was with four directors they where well versed in my resume before I arrived. That asked what my understanding of the job was and many questions on my understanding of supply and demand. They also were quite intrested in my relevant job history many questions what I did and how I did it. at the end they said if they were interstead they would call to set up 1n1 meeting with the VP.

4th Step three days later the recruiter calls and tells me to come in for a test it is an IQ test takes forty five minutes after which they say they will call me.

5th Step a week later the recruiter calls to inform me they are makeing me an offer and I accept.

Interview Questions

• At my previous company How did I generate revenue for X product when we where not the market leader?   1 Answer
    • What do you think Revenue Management is?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made a offer I accepted