Hertz Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.4

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

2 phone interviews, then a drug screening and background check. The process takes a while but still interviewing elsewhere. Accepted the offer for now, out of town training but in town for work.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a difficult situation you've been in   1 Answer

Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hertz (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Horrible. The Branch Manager was very snarky and basically told me I was not worth much (because I applied as a driver) when I asked about growth within the company. They had me wait for over an hour before anyone of the management team even acknowledged me. I felt like I was being interrogated.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan on being here? We're not looking for someone to waste our time and leave in a few months.   1 Answer

Location Manager I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hertz (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with the City Ops Manger and the general Manager, then came back for a second interview with the regional manager. The first interview lasted an hour and involved answering numerous questions about my management experience, and also my sales experience. The second interview was very conversational, and took about 1.5 hours. In all it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult customer, and why were they difficult?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

applied online, 2 round of one to one interview with two managers. first interview was mostly about the sales and customer service experience. the second interview was more discussing job description and requirements.

Interview Questions

• questions were mostly about the sales and customer service experience   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

apply online, take test online, recruiter will call you, interview, drug and background tests
    panel interview with HR and managers, really easy, testing your sales experience, communication and skills set to fit the job