Hertz Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Location Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hertz (San Jose, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and we scheduled an onsite interview. When I arrived the manager was 20 minutes late to the interview because he had been running around putting out multiple fires. The manager was very nice, friendly and easy to talk to. The interview process took about an hour.

Interview Questions

Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hertz (San Jose, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Contacted by HR manager to set up interview with hiring manager. Interview was 1:1 at local branch with branch manager. He went over the job duties, expected schedule and ask a few personal questions to get feel for me. He asked if I had any questions about the position ("No"). He said he would recommend me getting the job pending my passing a drug screening (urine only). I was contacted by HR again, who arranged a drug screen at a convenient time/location for me. I was hired a few days after.

Negotiation

N/A

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hertz (San Jose, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Interview process is rather simple. You are interviewed with Senior manager and HR partner. They asked a lot of scenario questions related to customer service and sale. They usually get back to you within a week.

Interview Questions

• Most question are quite simple and straight forward since this is an entry level position   Answer Question