Hertz Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Hertz Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

1.5

Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hertz (San Jose, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Contacted by HR manager to set up interview with hiring manager. Interview was 1:1 at local branch with branch manager. He went over the job duties, expected schedule and ask a few personal questions to get feel for me. He asked if I had any questions about the position ("No"). He said he would recommend me getting the job pending my passing a drug screening (urine only). I was contacted by HR again, who arranged a drug screen at a convenient time/location for me. I was hired a few days after.

Negotiation

N/A

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hertz (San Jose, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Interview process is rather simple. You are interviewed with Senior manager and HR partner. They asked a lot of scenario questions related to customer service and sale. They usually get back to you within a week.

Interview Questions

• Most question are quite simple and straight forward since this is an entry level position   Answer Question