Hertz Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Hertz Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Hertz Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hertz (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial hiring process easy. Tell them that you are a hard worker, don't mind driving, love to be rewarded, a time you have great customer service and things about yourself that would make you a good sales and customer service representative. They have high turnover so they always need individuals.

Interview Questions

• What are you doing now?   1 Answer
    • When was a time you gave exceptional customer service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No there was no negotiation they have you at a starting salary at 13.50 an hour plus commission. Be warned of you don't make sales goals they will find a way to get rid of you.

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Washington, DC).

Interview

I worked directly with overworked recruiters that utlize icims. Their limited time with multiple candidates forces them to send numbers of people for interviews once screened. They must hit their quotas for their rankings, but sourcing was not done successfully and unqualified candidates continuously flow. Very poor setup. The recruiter works in HQ for the entire region.

Interview Questions

• It's all Behavioral Interview based. What you did, how you did it and the outcome. Same questions for all applicants and buzz words and results were the focus.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, the job is offered, salary and benefits discussed later. Kinda backwards but they get committments and avoid salary discussions.