Hess Corporation Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hess Corporation Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hess Corporation (Houston, TX).

Interview

Got set up by a recruiting company for an interview. Basic interview questions like past experience and why would you be a good fit. Went through resume and a quick tour of work area. Got the offer almost 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation since this was a contract position

Other Interview Reviews for Hess Corporation

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hess Corporation (Houston, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Two hour long interview, half an hour each with HR, a manager, and two others from the group. The next day I was asked to do a phone interview with the head supervisor. I was told that I would have an answer within 2-3 weeks and got an offer 1 week later. Seemed to me a wonderful company to be a part of. Everyone I interviewed with was very excited to work there and went into very detailed descriptions about the company, the actual group, and the job description. Everyone tried their best to make me feel at ease and were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions I was asked involved my prior experience at other oil and gas companies. Other than that I was asked questions about how I deal with certain situations like deadlines and little supervision.   Answer Question