Hess Corporation Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hess Corporation (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through my university career website and was invited for an interview a few weeks later. The interview was pretty relaxed with two current engineers. They had 3 or 4 STAR questions and it lasted about 30 minutes. They responded within two weeks and gave two weeks for a response.

Interview Questions

• When did you witness a safety hazard during past work experience and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hess Corporation

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hess Corporation (Lubbock, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online for an internship position with Hess Corporation through my university career website and was selected for an interview. The interview was structured with two engineers from different asset groups who asked me 3-5 behavioral questions. I was then asked about my resume and interests for them to have a better understanding of my qualifications and personality. The interview concluded with an opportunity to ask them questions about their specific jobs and history with the company.

Interview Questions

• What was the most complex problem you solved and how did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to address a safety hazard.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hess Corporation (Houston, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

behavior questions