Hewlett-Packard Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Austin, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

It was interesting. Good questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Tucker, GA) in November 2010.

Interview

Was called with and interview. Interview via phone. Passed, then interview 1:1 in office w/ a group panel. Passed. Completed background test and was offered the position. Started work 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How is you respond to an angry customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Faily easy. The a pay range was near what I was making before so it wasnt hard to agree.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Palo Alto, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Hiring Managers will work with internal recruiter who ususally outsources recruting to 3rd-party agency companies. Hiring managers' assistant will set up onsite interviews after resume reviews. Hiring managers will conduct about 30 min (or 1 hour) in-person interview with candidates and select the one who did the best interview job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Roseville, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

Typical name a difficult situation and how you handled it scenario

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Piscataway, NJ) in August 2008.

Interview

Submitted a resume through an employee that referred me for the job. Was contacted directly by the hiring manager of the admin staff. Had a face-to-face with the hiring mgr and was called back for a panel interview. The panel consisted of the hiring mgr's supervisor and 2 directors of the group that I would be supporting.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They counter offered my salary rate with a lower annual income. I took it and learned that I would not do that again.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (New Delhi (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

culture is very nice