Hewlett-Packard Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I met with three people individually, all were very friendly. Questioning was more a conversation then anything else. Overall a surprisingly "laid back" interview. We covered all the typical topics but they were more focused on getting to know the candidate then "grilling."

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Plano, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online in February 2014, received an email from the Program Director requesting an initial phone interview in March 2014. I expected to hear back from the Program Director or HR after 2 weeks. I was surprised to receive an email requesting an in person interview 1 week after my initial interview. I felt comfortable during the person panel interview. Accepted job offer 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Provide a great salary number, a good salary number and a number you won't go below.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Plano, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Had a friend who worked in HR that got me set up with the hiring manager. I had two phone interviews and one in-person meeting where I was offered the job. The questions were fairly straightforward, behavioral-type questions as well as some background questions and career aspirations. No real surprises.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to make sure things don't catch you off-guard?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

good straight forward interview process. good interview- made requirements clear. good buisness team to give over of the requirements. over a please experience. good place to be in.they were goof and cordial to help

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

The interviewers were quite friendly. They asked questions on game theory, econometrics, basic HR questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Couldn't negotiate much....had no prior work experience!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Case Based Interview.On the case. How to decrease cost of Call centre. They expect to answer me each and every details every assumptions amde while approching this question. I Traking of KPIs such as sales, Revenue per employee, Cost per employee, Revenue per billable resource, Overhead cost for employee. And finding trend and producing insights to the higher management using 3 months moving average method. The insights is given for current period as well as future period.

Interview Questions

• On the case. How to decrease cost of Call centre.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Klang (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Klang (Malaysia)) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview process was relatively simple, they asked you to describe your previous job experience and how well you understand about the rolw.They want you to potray your abilities and competencies on how you can serve the organisation.

Interview Questions

• Have you done invoice analysing whereby 80 percent of the invoice is rejected within a month?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Inside reference, interview by HR and two managers

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was given a number by HR but it was changed later by the manager

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in December 2010.

Interview

Language skills interview, basic PC troubleshooting skills,

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no such phase :)

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in July 2010.

Interview

Currently ongoing. At this point, I have only done a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a Time you have suceeded and a Time you have failed.   1 Answer