Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Arkansas | Glassdoor

2.8

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Provider Representatibe Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Panel of interviewers, behavioral questions were asked. There were about 5 people in the room with the direct manager included. There was a rotation of going between employees and they would ask questions one by one and would write down your answers as you spoke. The interview lasted about 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to handle a difficult co-worker or person in the workplace.   Answer Question

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Conway, AR).

Interview

Brought before a panel of interviewers of various roles (one in HR, one VP, one in the software development department) and asked the usual questions. They were very transparent and left plenty of time for me to ask questions to see if I would be a good fit.

Partner Engagement Management Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Conway, AR) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was done through my college Career Services department. The first interview was 15 minutes and the second was a phone interview with 3 other people. There was a main interviewer during the panel and each other member asked about 3 questions each. The phone interview lasted 45 minutes.

Business Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Little Rock, AR) in November 2014.

Interview

The entire process took 4 weeks. I had a job fair at my school and the recruiter was there and told me to put in an application. 2 days later I was contacted by email to set up a phone interview.
    She called and asked about my experience and what was the least amount I would take for a salary if offered a position. She also told me if they were interested in me that they would give me a call.
    They called me in for a face to face interview with the Lead Business Analyst and a project manager. They were really nice and asked me basic interview questions. They also had me to write my two year and five year goals to see my writing skill and gave me ten minutes to do it.
    They contact me the next day for another interview which I had to do a presentation and they asked me more situational questions. I was given an offer that same day.

IT Developer/Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Conway, AR).

Interview

The process began at an on-campus career fair where I talked to a gentleman from HP who took my information and gave me a job number to apply with on their careers website. After I applied I waited about a week and received a call to schedule a phone interview the next week. When it was time for me to get called for the phone interview I was never contacted. I waited two weeks with no word whatsoever and I was finally contacted again by a different person wanting salary information and a few other details. About a week later I was contacted again to set up another phone interview which ended up taking place the next week. After that interview I waited one more week and I was contacted by someone who offered me a position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for HP?
      Do you have any project management experience?
      Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation in my process and after asking around I haven't heard of any for anyone else either. They make it very clear that what they offer is what you will get.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Conway, AR) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied through a career fair at my university. The interview process took about 4 week for me and included 4 phone interviews and no face-to-face interviews. I never talked to the same person during this process.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were based around the technical side of business analysis, since i specialized in SAP they were mostly geared toward that as well. In the final interview all the questions were basically to see if I "fit" HP's culture.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, the offer was fantastic.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Little Rock, AR) in April 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was fine. The HR recruiter was very helpful. However, my manager does not know how to her job of starting the badging process, informing the security office if my background check cleared, or letting the IT people know when I would arrive so they would already have my computer set up.

Interview Questions

• The asked me to work on a technical document for editing purposes. It was pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Arkansas is an at-will state. They ask you what salary range you're willing to work for and they offer you the low end. If you don't accept, the next candidate will.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bentonville, AR) in December 2013.

Interview

Hired through teksystems had an interview 1 on 1 with the manager there and they paired me up with an interview at HP. where I interviewed in a board type interview with all the project managers which ended up being 6 interviewers who asked questions regarding their projects and my familiarity with the systems involved.

Interview Questions

• what types of systems can you work on   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Conway, AR) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone Screening, Phone Interview, than onsite or or second phone interview if you are located outside the hiring area. Be ready with your resume at all times, and be ready to "go" - answer phone professionally if from 281 or 501 area code

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in sales?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Conway, AR) in January 2013.

Interview

It took about 3 weeks for me to get a interview. From there it pretty much went very quick. You have 1 phone interview and then a panel interview. i received a offer two weeks after my panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Just know alot about Hewlett-Packard's history. They want you to know a lot about the company. Work on a sales pitch but don't over-think it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because the pay was very good.