Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Bengaluru

Updated Apr 12, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Online aptitude test followed by technical interview and the final he interview.... It's a long process and be prepared for it...... They tested in all field of my domain, skills Luke up, microcontroller, c, Java, sql

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Had 4 rounds. One written test, 2 technical and one Managerial round. Written was all about knowing your basics in core java. 2nd round again was all the core Java questions and couple of spring question as it was there on my resume. 3rd round was pretty tough and taken by senior developers of the project. Question were bit tricky but answerable.

Interview Questions

• How do you call finalize method before Garbage Collector does?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for DevOps Engineer. It was quite based on assignment and more on DevOps Philosophical discussion. They simply check how you think and how you address the problems.
    What I observed, they are looking for a guy who is good at one technology and know many things too.

Interview Questions

• Day to day job responsibilities.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Better clear all this things before starting the interview process.

Principal QA Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1st Round - BU head had taken this interview
    2nd Round - Technical round, team of 3 people had taken this interview.
    3rd Round - HR round
    Interview process was nice and clear.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me your current roles and responsibilities.   1 Answer

Manual Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Its was through online submissions, Got it immediately for a f2f round. The procedure was good more then interview it was like a friendly discussion. Interviewer was cool and calm.

Interview Questions

• Tell about your professional career, Bug or defect life cycle, Tricky testing question real time scenarios, Etc,   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 10 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bangalore).

The interview process was simple and question asked where easy.

But sometimes interviewers are really tough and getting through them will be challenging

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview process was easy, just prepare for the basic questions and try to be relaxed you can easily crack the interview. Hr round is the coolest. Study some basic questions like what is ram and rom, the different types of disc and other hardware questions. There is one jam round which is just a minute, they can give you a topic or you have to choose a topic and speak it for 1 min.

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview started with English fluency round, It was a group discussion round, topic given was "most cherishing moment of yourlife". Second round was technical round, questions asked was basics , related to computers. And at the end it was hr round. They try to know who you are and why you want this job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1st round: apti+ technical MCQ
    2nd round: technical
    3rd round:hr
    Shortlisted students faced a technical round in which questions in operating systems ,database,c computer networks were asked.
    Hr was mainly telling about yourself,strength and weakness??
    Where would you like to see yourself in 5 years??

Interview Questions

• How to remove Loop in a linked list??
      What happens when u type a url on the web browser??
      Questions on c++ like polymorphism concepts,inheritance,virtual functions were asked.
      They also asked about the projects done...
      Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

Interview

1st round mcqs, 2nd technical round and HR apti questions were easy and there were 3 sections and sectional cutoff will be there. Be prepared and crack all the questions.