Hewlett-Packard Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Buyer Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Santa Rosa, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by telegram to interview. I was given many tests for math, English and common sense. I was offered five different job opening with my desirer salary. I was interview by six department manager's with some pretty tuff questions. The interview's lasted over a week span. I was notified a month later with their decision and formal job offer and many benefits.

Interview Questions

• How you would handle a situation where you have a co-worker not performing and is causing orders to mis-shipment dates to our customers?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2009.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. You had a phone interview and then were flown out to meet with a variety of managers in different related departments. For the most part, the interviewers seemed very supportive and upbeat about the company. HR was very professional and well organized.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging experience you have faced and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Houston, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

single in person interview. I was in front of about 8 people, those of which were the managers of the group as well as a few directors. questions were fairly straightforward. no curveballs. It lasted roughly about an hour and a half. I got a call about a week later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• walk us through how you would go about purchasing something for HP.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in September 2009.

Interview

General question on Supply Chain
    How do you manage suppliers?
    How do you manage inventories?
    What do you think you should do to mitigate risk?

Interview Questions

• What should you do to increase your knowledge on the products/ supplier/ job scope?   Answer Question