Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

3.4

Strategy & Operations Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Talked with four different managers across different pillars. Each discussed different things with me regarding aspirations, what I want to do, what is expected in the job, my past experience, college experience, class experiences.

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

They review your resume and experience summary. The first interview is usually a phone interviewer with the job recruiter. They will ask you a series of experience related questions that are aimed at determining if you really have the job experience the hiring manager is seeking. Once you pass that interview, you will be invited to a phone interview with the actual hiring manager. They will go over your experience as well, and ask you to provide detailed examples of how you performed a similar role to provide the expertise they are looking for in this role. Once you get past that, you may be called for a third interview if they have a few equally qualified candidates. Then it just boils down to how you interacted with the hiring manager and if it's a fit from a personality perspective.

Interview Questions

• If I would be willing to relocate to a state with a HP office.   1 Answer

Executive Support Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

3 interviews

Call Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2010.

Interview

It was very long - you had to follow up constantly to get an update. The interviewers were very pleasing and very accomodating. But the progress is just slow in general. In the end, it didn't work out for both parties.

ITO Consultant II (Contractor) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2008.

Interview

Engaged via email by a recruiter at Teksystems. Did brief phone interview with the recruiter after she looked over my resume. A few days later, she asked to set up a time to do a personal phone interview with the person I would be working for. I then had an easy technical half-hour interview over the phone. A day or two later, the recruiter told me that HP wanted to hire me as a contractor and they set up a time for me to come in and do the hiring paperwork with them. I was given the paperwork to go to a lab for a drug test the next day. I started about a week later.

Interview Questions

• I was prepared for a more technical interview but it was more a general overview of the different technologies I was familiar with. I answered truthfully about things I either was or was not familiar with technically. I got the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't take the first offer. I did and regretted it later.