Hewlett-Packard College Finance Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

College Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Cupertino, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

One of the VPs of the Department I work in from another city came to my school and interviewed students based off of the resume's he recived.

It was a hour long behavioral interview in a 1-on-1 office on campus.

I then didn't hear anything for about 3 weeks (in terms of the process), but was kept in touch with to tell them they were still thinking of me. I then was told that I would be video conference interviewed by the CFO of the Department I would work with. I didn't hear from them for a month (their fiscal year ended), and was then contacted by a different member (manager) of the department. I then had an hour long phone Interview (the job site is out of my state).

Interview Questions

• Very Basic Behavioral questions, Just further indepth that tipical   Answer Question

Negotiation

Due to the offer being extended very close to the start date, there was no time to negotiate. Also, internship jobs are usually offered at a fix salary level with very little wiggle room.