Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Colorado Springs, CO | Glassdoor

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen and in-person follow up with multiple interviewers. General concepts discussion as skills related to the position. Detailed technical questions depending upon background and expertise. Response and offer received quickly.

Interview Questions

• Initial phone screen and in-person follow up with multiple interviewers. General concepts discussion as skills related to the position. Detailed technical questions depending upon background and expertise.   Answer Question

Helpdesk Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

Was forwarded an email from a co-worker at a previous position in setpemt 2005, sent in my resume, had a telephone interview, and got an offer letter in my email that day from the contracting company to work under contract-to hire. I started my training two and a half weeks later with very knowledgable trainers. After two years of working as a vendor contractor, I was offered a limited term employment (two one year contracts) leading to full-time employment.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions - all technical or telephone etiquette   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a substantail raise over what I was making (from $10/hr to $15/hr) so did not negogiate

R&D Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2012.

Interview

Pretty standard

Negotiation

Push for signing bonus and higher pay, HR tries to low ball ya

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2011.

Interview

Good interviewers. However, interview process took over 45 days. Asked HP interviewer why process takes so long and he said that sometimes job reqs get canceled, or management wants to hold out for 'ideal' candiate.
    Guess HP doesn't get too many 'ideal' candidates and I had different experience with DELL-from time of first call, to final interview, was 3 weeks with job offer/benefits, etc. I accepted DELL job. DELL seems to have a sense of urgency/action when hiring folks.

Interview Questions

• What do you see as trends in the technology marketplace ?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for HP ?   1 Answer

Took too long for HP to decide whether to offer the position, even though I was told that I was the ideal candidate.