Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Columbia, MD | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Columbia, MD

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Columbia, MD) in September 2012.

Interview

Very informal, yet very detailed. As I moved from one office to another, I bumped into about five other employees, so we struck up an informal conversation. Then I met with the technical chief. There was not a list of prepared questions. Instead it was very friendly. I talked about my work experiences, the things I enjoyed the most, and the interviewer would chime in occasionally asking for some clarification. That interview lasted a few hours.

Interview Questions

• There was not a list of prepared questions. Instead it was very friendly. I talked about my work experiences, the things I enjoyed the most, and the interviewer would chime in occasionally asking for some clarification.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Columbia, MD) in September 2011.

Interview

Met hiring manager for one hour where he gave a good idea of his managerial style, and a very good presentation of the benefits of working for Hewlett Packard.

Met a group in hallway (30 minutes) while going to the technical interview (accidental?).

Met with technical lead for 2.5 hours. Very casual discussions. One question was "tell me about your C++ experience" - expected, but thought it would be more quiz-like.

Generally, a relaxed interviewing experience.

Interview Questions