Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Conway, AR | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Conway, AR

2.9

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Conway, AR).

Interview

Brought before a panel of interviewers of various roles (one in HR, one VP, one in the software development department) and asked the usual questions. They were very transparent and left plenty of time for me to ask questions to see if I would be a good fit.

Partner Engagement Management Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Conway, AR) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was done through my college Career Services department. The first interview was 15 minutes and the second was a phone interview with 3 other people. There was a main interviewer during the panel and each other member asked about 3 questions each. The phone interview lasted 45 minutes.

IT Developer/Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Conway, AR).

Interview

The process began at an on-campus career fair where I talked to a gentleman from HP who took my information and gave me a job number to apply with on their careers website. After I applied I waited about a week and received a call to schedule a phone interview the next week. When it was time for me to get called for the phone interview I was never contacted. I waited two weeks with no word whatsoever and I was finally contacted again by a different person wanting salary information and a few other details. About a week later I was contacted again to set up another phone interview which ended up taking place the next week. After that interview I waited one more week and I was contacted by someone who offered me a position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for HP?
      Do you have any project management experience?
      Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation in my process and after asking around I haven't heard of any for anyone else either. They make it very clear that what they offer is what you will get.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Conway, AR) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied through a career fair at my university. The interview process took about 4 week for me and included 4 phone interviews and no face-to-face interviews. I never talked to the same person during this process.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were based around the technical side of business analysis, since i specialized in SAP they were mostly geared toward that as well. In the final interview all the questions were basically to see if I "fit" HP's culture.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, the offer was fantastic.

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Conway, AR) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone Screening, Phone Interview, than onsite or or second phone interview if you are located outside the hiring area. Be ready with your resume at all times, and be ready to "go" - answer phone professionally if from 281 or 501 area code

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in sales?   1 Answer

Software Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Conway, AR) in January 2013.

Interview

It took about 3 weeks for me to get a interview. From there it pretty much went very quick. You have 1 phone interview and then a panel interview. i received a offer two weeks after my panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Just know alot about Hewlett-Packard's history. They want you to know a lot about the company. Work on a sales pitch but don't over-think it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because the pay was very good.

ESSN AMS Commercial Sales-US Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Conway, AR) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone & personal interviews that made a lot of promises and made it seem like this job would lead to a full career. TO be honest it was a lot of hot air, you don't have to know anything about HP just position yourself as a person who is willing to make phone calls and sell server storage and networking to businesses.

Interview Questions

• describe how you would sell some thing you don't know about.   Answer Question

Negotiation

NO Negotiation

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Conway, AR) in January 2013.

Interview

I was first interviewed by one representative at a college job fair and was contacted to perform an on site interview with four or five people about a month later. They asked basic questions and discussed my resume. nothing too surprising.

Interview Questions

• Greatest weakness, etc. They also asked us to describe LoadRunner, one of HP's software.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Conway, AR) in November 2012.

Interview

an hour long process that focused on different questions to determine personality and fit for segment.it was laid back and very informal. the interviewer was mainly trying to see if you had certain skills that would translate into a successful hire.

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Conway, AR) in August 2012.

Interview

Very easy interview. Basic sales questions. Mock sell. Makes it sound like you will make $50,000...doubtful unless your territory is great.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. What they offer is all you get.