Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Dublin, OH | Glassdoor

Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Dublin, OH

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Dublin, OH) in December 2012.

Interview

Face-to-face with manager who asked a good balance of technical and non-technical questions. He made me feel comfortable and welcome. I was first asked to tell him about myself and my experience. I was asked to elaborate on particular technical instances that I presented. I was also given scenarios of challenges that I have faced/may face in which I was asked to provide my approach in dealing with it.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with SQL queries? Provide examples of queries.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Dublin, OH) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview consisted of telephonic rounds of two or more people at the time grilling on software fundamentals. Data Structures, Enterprise Java Beans - Transaction Management. Describing in detail about current projects was more lengthy but exhausting process. In the end I got the offer which I joined 3 months later.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Dublin, OH) in October 2010.

Interview

phone interview with the tech team leads, followed by a HR interview and a hiring manager interview.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Dublin, OH) in September 2009.

Interview

They tried to check whether the my experience really helps them in providing solutions what the issues they were having at that time in terms of process, developing stubs, managing team etc.

Interview Questions

• what is the stub you designed and how it was solution   2 Answers

Help Desk Support Tier III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Dublin, OH) in January 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 managers and then phone interviewed. I would recommend that you just act cool and everyone was really nice.

Interview Questions

• How much experience have you had before this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.